struggle

I woke up and ran a brush through what was left of my hair. I took my medications once again and pick my favourite hat I've been wearing for the last couple weeks. I met my mom downstairs cooking breakfast and there was some bacon and eggs. There was also a red box beside my plate. I sat down and opened it. I smiled. It was a wig in the same colour as mine from before. I ran up to my mom and hugged her. I guess for the first time in a while I wouldn't have to wear a hat.

I did my usual classes with the guys and Mijin but Kai also started hanging out with us. Days became so enjoyable but my coughs, muscles, my headaches, my vision, like just about everything got worse after a while especially now.

I was in Mrs. Choi's class with Yoongi on his phone as usual as I fell over in my chair. He jolted back in surprise and immediately went to help me. Mrs. Choi came to help him. I felt dizzy and suddenly lost consciousness but the last thing I heard was Yoongi dialling a number on his phone. I heard three clicks and then the ringing of the phone.

***

*Beep *Beep *Beep *Beep *Beep

Ugh it's the same sound again.

*Beep *Beep *Beep * Beep *Beep

Please make it stop.

*Beep *Beep *Beep *Beep

Turn it off! I hate this sound!

My eyes finally peeled open but only a bit. I was once again overwhelmed for the second time from the clear white walls. My eyes adjusted and it wasn't all white. There were blobs of colour. 10 blobs to be exact.

I could finally see and Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Mijin, Kai and my mom crowded my room. Most of them were crying and the others were deeply worried. My mom saw me and ran to hug me. 

*Beep *Beep *Beep

Everyone else came to me too. They hugged me tight  I did what I could to hug them back.

I only managed to whisper out a few words;

"thanks for everything... follow your dreams...-"

My mom came in and kissed my forehead and her tears fell and traced my face... I smiled at that.

"goodbye."