Happy

"Nice to meet you Taehyung, my name is-"

"Please pay attention the two of you" Mr.Lee said loudly but nicely.

I whipped my head back to the front to pay attention. 

Will get a phone call home? Do I have to stay after class? Ughh I should've been paying attention! I hope I don't get in trouble...

"Relax" Taehyung whispered while giggling.

"You didn't get into any trouble" he whispered again.

I sighed in relief and stayed focused the rest of the class.

*** 

The bell rang and I looked at my schedule. It's room 308. I get up from my desk and pack my pencil and notebook inside. I was about to leave but there were lots of people waiting by the door. All their heads faced one direction. Their gazes all fell upon Taehyung. I raised an eyebrow at that then squeezed through everyone and left for the next class.

On my way to the next class I caught this one guy staring at me. I stopped by a water fountain to get some water because my throat was getting really dry and I was feeling a little light headed. 

When I was done I jumped a bit and that sped my heart rate up a but and it hurt for a second. I calmed down instantly and furrowed my  eyebrows in confusion.

"Hey there cutie~ my names Kai what's yours?" he said while stepping closer to me making me feel uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry but I got to go to class... I'll be late" I replied.

"Then at least tell me your name?" Kai asked getting closer.

"uhh-"

"Kai beat it can't you tell you're scaring her?" 

I looked beside me and another guy was beside me talking to Kai. He was tall and muscular but had a very cute and innocent looking face. 

"Come on Jungkook... she wasn't scared, she's just startled at my handsomeness" Kai said.

"Yeah yeah okay whatever. Just leave her alone, she said she wanted to get to class" Jungkook said.

Kai sighed. 

"Finnee, maybe I'll see ya later then" he said as he waved and turned around to walk away. 

I quietly sighed in relief and went by Jungkook and walked to class. Before I was too far away I turned around to face him.

"Umm... Hey Jungkook" I said to him. He looked up at me surprised. "Thanks".

He smiled at me and waved as he turned around to walk into a different classroom.

I walked into my class and found an open seat at the very back. I sat down and placed my bag beside me. I glanced at my watch and saw it was time to take my pill. I reached into my backpack and grabbed one pill and stuck it in my mouth. I reached for a water bottle in my backpack only to find out there was no water bottle. I sighed sadly as I tried to dry-swallow the pill. It was hard but I finally swallowed it. I got my notebook out an-

"Get out of my spot" someone said from behind me.