Calm

Nothing really happened in class for Mr.Lee. The only that did happen is that Taehyung and I became pretty good friends. We exchanged numbers after class. He was a really funny guy and I'm happy I'm actually starting to make friends.

***

I'm in the hallway trying to get to my next class when I see Jungkook at the water fountain. After he's done he stands up and see me. He slowly makes his way over to me.
"Hey" he calmly said while he stopped in front of me.
"Hey, how are ya?"
"I'm actually doing pretty good... what about you? Is Kai annoying you still?"
"I mean yeah he is but I haven't come across him today yet"
"Well if he starts annoying you just come find me" he said while smiling.
"Thanks! Uh...by the way what grade are you?"
"I'm in grade 10"
"Same here"
"Who do you have next?"
"I thinnnnnkkk... oh yeah! I have Mrs.Choi"
"Ohhhh... she's annoying" he said.
"Yeah I got in trouble with her the other day and I was supposed to meet her after school... I forgot to... oops"
"Uh oh... well that's not good" he said while starting to crack up.
"Wow thanks..." I said super sarcastically.
"Anytime" he playfully winked.
We talked on more for a bit in the halls and we also even exchanged numbers as well. Today is actually going really well. I have three friends! There's Jimin, Taehyung and now Jungkook and they're surprisingly all in grade 10 with me. There's Hoseok too but I'm not sure if we're considered friends yet...
I got Taehyung in my first period class. I met Jimin at the nurses room and I met Jungkook in the halls.
I made it into class and sat down where I sat last time... beside the mint haired guy's spot. He came into class just before the bell rang. Mrs.Choi wasn't even in the class yet so it didn't really matter.
He sat down beside me not even sparing me a glance.
I rolled my eyes and laid my head on the table. I reached for my phone in my pocket... but it wasn't there.
I checked my bag over, looking like I'm insane.
It wasn't there either. I would look at the classrooms clock for the time but it's wrong. I definitely know it's not three.
I guess I must've left it in Mr.Lee's class...dang.
The guys beside me noticed me when I was rummaging through my bag.
"What the hell are you doing?" He asked coldly.
"Mind your own business ya bum"
"Whatever just shut up" he said as he slowly rested his head on the table. But something caught me off guard... he was holding back a faint smile on his lips while looking straight ahead.
I sighed knowing that I sort of had to know the time and I didn't have my phone and I forgot my watch a home and not to mention that the school clock is busted...

"Hey... guy" I said hesitantly.
He shifted his head to the side while still laying his head down.
"What?"
"Could you.. uh check the time?"
He raised an eyebrow.
"Can't you do that yourself?"
"No... I left my phone behind in class"
He sighed at looked at the school clock but had a confused look on his face when he saw that it said three.
"Well that's bs"
After he said that he took his phone out of his pocket and checked the time. He nodded to himself and put his phone back in his pocket and rested his hand back down on the table completely ignoring me.
"Soo?"
"What?"
"The time?"
"Oh yeah... it's 10:17"
"Thanks"
He went back to resting his head in the table as I secretly took a pill and rested my head on the table as well.
Mrs.Choi finally came in.

***

After Mrs.Choi's class she called both me and my desk mate to her.
After everyone in the classroom left except us three she started talking.
"You both have detention after school today and tomorrow"
My eyes grew wide. I was at the nurse! I couldn't have gone.
"But-"
"No buts. Today, tomorrow. End of discussion. Now get going"
I deeply sighed and looked over to the guy beside me.
"So you skipped it yesterday?"
He nodded emotionlessly.
"You skipped?"
"Not really... I couldn't come because I was stuck with the nurse"
He looked at me confused.
"Why were you-"
"So what's your name?"
"Uhm... it's Yoongi"
"That's a nice name.. well I gotta go or I'm gonna be late! Bye!"
"It's lunch..." he said while making a weird face.
"Exactly"

***

On my way to the cafeteria I saw Taehyung.
"Hey Taehyung!"
"Oh heyyy! Do you wanna have lunch with me?" He asked while giving me his usual box smile.
"Yeah sure!" I guess I'm not going in the washroom this time!

***

We were now in the cafeteria looking for spots to sit at. We couldn't find any spots so we agreed to just sit outside. We turned around and walked back in the direction of the door.

"HEY!"

Taehyung and I turned around at the sudden noise. I eyes fell upon Jungkook.

"Oh hey Jungkook!" I said happily.

"Who's this?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung and he smiled.

"I'm Taehyung! Nice to meet you" he said while doing a short bow.

"I'm Jungkook... wait a minute do you guys wanna sit with me? I see you don't have any spots"

"Yeah sure!" I said while following Jungkook with Taehyung beside me.

***

As we were eating lunch everything went really casually. Jungkook and Taehyung got along really well. We talked a lot during lunch and they learned a bit about each other. If I hadn't known that they just met, I would guess they're like best friends.

They got to a point in their conversation where they started talking about singing. Apparently they really like to sing and make a carrier out of it someday.

I really hope I can hear them sing one day.

***

After lunch I said my goodbyes to the boys. I started walking to my next class which is with Mrs.Kim.

On my way though I was stopped abruptly by... Sohee glaring harshly into my eyes.