Relax

They finally leave the washrooms and I'm alone again. I haven't done anything wrong and people already hate me. I guess I'm not likable. I'm just broken. A clock that doesn't work anymore.

I take a deep breath and when I do, I suddenly go light headed again. 

I balance myself against the stall wall and relax. Once I feel good again I grab my backpack and just decide to go for a walk until class starts again.

I wander around the school grounds for a bit and take in the calming view surrounding me. I see birds chirping and flying around in different directions. The sun is gleaming but it isn't hot. My skin takes in a nice warmth from the beaming sun as cool gushes of wind sweep by causing my hair to dance in the air behind me along with the trees. I can see some bees squirming around in the air going from flower to flower. As I'm walking I can still hear the muffled voices of the couple of students outside as well. But I'm different from all of the other people though. They're in groups and I'm not.

I desperately want to make at least a friend, but I've mainly only managed to annoy people. 

I continued walking and I got closer to a small wooden bench that rested beside a giant cherry blossom tree. It was beautiful. It was almost fully bloomed and it took up the sky with vibrate pink petals. They shake as the wind penetrates them causing only a couple to fall. This tree was the only cherry blossom close by and it was probably the prettiest thing I've ever seen.

I got closer to the bench then I suddenly felt a tight pinch in my chest. I lost my breath for a moment and sat down and leaned against the cherry blossom and closed my eyes taking in deep breaths, the same as I've been doing for years.

I felt so relaxed and calm that it made me feel stronger than I am. My happy mood what interrupted when I heard footsteps approaching.

"Hey cutie~"