hopeless

I was still sitting at the table with the guys and Mijin when I suddenly had to use the bathroom or else I'd pee my pants. I probably shoulnd't have challenged Taehyung to see you can drink a bottle of water the fastest. Oops. I reached the bathroom and went into a stall. After I was done I washed my hands and started making my way back through the hallway when I tripped on a shoe. I was confused because there was a random shoe in the middle of the hallway. In an intant, I knew what was about to go down. How did I not see this coming. It's freaking Sohee back at it again. Why can't she just fall in a hole and leave me alone. I was so close to making it back to my table too. 

She shoved me up against the lockers and said the same old stuff about keeping away from her non-existent other boyfriends but I just ended up spitting on her face. She screamed and raised her hand to punch me but I heard a door slam shut followed by footsteps and someone had came to my rescue.

It was freaking Taehyung, he just came out of the bathroom too. Thank you water bottles!

"What the hell are you doing? Don't prentend I even heard you. These walls aren't thick you know" he said furiously.

She didn't say anything. She bit her lip as if she already knew she lost.

"Hmph... we're over" he grabbed my arm and we went back to out table. Taehyung went off about Sohee and what had just happened. Most of them sighed with relief and the others smirked at Sohee who was in the hall with Jaemi.

I wasn't feeling too well after what just happened so I just went home.

***

Days passed and nothing much happened. It was relaxing and I spent a lot of my time with the boys, Mijin and my mom. I got ready everyday for school, took my medications wrote in my diary and cleaned out my hairbrush constantly. Days turned into weeks and still nothing really had happend. The weather got nicer and so we started having our lunches outside again even though it was near the end of Feburary. We sat under the cherry blossom tree that wasn't yet blossomed and had our snacks and sometimes sang covers together for fun. It was so much fun.