gone

Then there was nothing.

It was silent.

The room started to fill with sounds again.

But only the sorrow cries of everyone gathered around the bed with the lifeless body.

Screams...

Cries...

Silence.

Leah Render a 16 year old high school student who moved to Korea with her mom and befriended eight guys and a girl had just passed away.

She died from an illness she had been suffering from for a long time but kept secret.

She fought for as long as she could and kept a brave smile.

But cancer got the best of her.

She didn't know when death would take her.

She felt like a clock that didn't work anymore.

Because only time would tell.

And it just did.

And the sounds continued once again for what felt like decades.

Goodbye.

On the first day of Spring, when the cherry blossom began to bloom. The one who loved that tree the most wouldn't end up getting to see it bloom.

***

Following the death of Leah; Jin, Namjoon, Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyung decided to get together while Mijin and Kai were both still in their rooms no wanting to come out. The boys went to that tree she loved most. They took her old shoes and tied them together. Jimin was the one who threw them, they landed on a branch and they danced in the wind. This is their way of never forgetting the one girl who brought these strangers together.

Forever.

And the sounds continued once again.

end