Silent

"Hey cutie~"

I open one of my eyes and see Kai standing in front of me. 

I know I said I wanted friends but he's just being a flirt. I don't even know what he see's in me. I look back at him in the eyes, trying to let him take a hint that now is not a good time. Of course he doesn't take the hint and comes closer and sits in front and facing me. The wind picked up and dragged strands of my hair across my face. I let out a couple coughs caused from the wind and look back at Kai.

"Look... I'm not in the mood Kai" I say breathlessly.

"Awe come on~"

"Please-"

"Why~"

"Pleas-"

"You're no fun"

"Ple-"

"So why are you out here alone?" Kai asked.

"Seriously Kai? Leave the poor girl alone" a familiar voice approaches from behind me.

I turn around and see Taehyung with a girl linked in his arms. 

Taehyung reaches one of his hands out to me to garb to help me up. I take it trying to get away from Kai. Once I get up I hear a sigh and footsteps start to disappear. I see that Kai is no longer there when I look over my shoulder.

"Thanks... Taehyung" 

"No problem!" Taehyung says as he does his box smile with a thumbs up.

I giggle at his ridiculousness. I stopped when I hear a loud fake cough. Taehyung immediately asks the girl if she's okay. She says that her throat hurts and needs water. Taehyung nods swiftly and hustles into the school to go get some water.

I becomes awkward... very awkward. 

I stand by the cherry blossom and when I see the Taehyung is completely out of sight she smirks. She turns to me still with a smirk etched onto her face. The smirk turns into a grimace when she makes eye contact with me. I get goosebumps for the tense air that circles around us. My heartbeat slightly quickens.

"Who are you?" she asked in a sharp tone as she looks me up and down.

I seriously hate when people do that.

I didn't realize that I didn't say anything for a bit, which made made her face scrunch up into a scowl.

"Are you deaf? I asked a question!" she harshly said to me.

"I'm new here..."

"How do you know my boyfriend you jerk?!" she hissed.

"Huh?... why'd you call me a jerk? I didn't freaking do anything!" I said an my heartbeat pick up a bit more.

"You're just too stupid aren't you? Stay away from my boyfriend and the other guys I like" 

"The others? You like? Dude you got a boyfriend have some respect!" I said bat slightly angrier then before.

"You can't tell me what to do you hear me. I got two words for ya... stay away" she scowled. "Or else..."

"Or what? Like I can't stay away from my desk mate?" I said back which only made her more mad. "By the way that way four words... not two"

"Oh shut up" she said as she slapped my face. I covered my face with one hand and my breaths became uneasy. I caught my balance and started walking away into the crowd of students coming back for the next period. As I was walking blended into the crowd I heard Taehyung come back

"Hey Sohee! Wait where did she go?" Taehyung asked his girlfriend.

"Oh I don't know taetae... she just left me here" she replied.

"She probably just wanted to get to class"

"Hmph..."