falling

Hoseok and I took our seats with me sitting beside Mijin. We talked for a while and she asked is I could hang out this weekend with her. I couldn't because I have and appointment ad will have to stay inside for a while afterwards. Plus my mom doesn't like me going outside without her. I get fed up with it a lot but I know it's just because she cares deeply for me and with my health... I'm limited to things I can do.

I told her I was busy but maybe next weekend we could see a movie. I gave her my number and just as we finished talking Mrs. Kim entered the room and class began. 

***

After class I quickly made my way to the washroom without saying goodbye to Mijin and Hoseok because I had a unsettling feeling in my stomach as well as horrible pain throughout my body.I was so thankful I didn't see anyone else in the bathroom when I rushed in. I threw my bag on the ground and immediately went into a stall without closing the door. I hovered my face over the toilet and held up my hair with my sweaty hand and threw up into it.

After I was done I sat against one of the stall walls and took in deep breathes because I was feeling light headed. I knew I had to call my mom but it was in my bag and I literally didn't have the strength to sit up from my position. I probably looked disgusting. My hair was so tangled and sweat covered my face. My complexion must be horrifying just thinking about it.

I suddenly felt a sudden urge to vomit once again. The terrible feeling happened once again and I threw up once again.

After I stopped throwing up which didn't take that long, I painfully sat up and grabbed my bag I took my pills that help me with my headaches and improve my health as much as it can... sadly not by much though... at all.

I used all my strength to get to the next class. I knew I should leave but I don't wanna worry my mom anymore then I already have. I put enough stress and worry on her. 

With that I enter class and it seems that everyone was in groups and chatting among themselves. That is until I came in and all eyes were on me. I went to try and take my seat where Namjoon, Jin and Jimin were probably because we were supposed to talk about the project today in our groups but the Mr.Kwang calls me over to his desk. I silently made my way to his desk and the class went back to normal with people chatting to one another.

"So mind explaining why you're late?" Mr.Kwang asked as he sat back in his chair and crossed his legs.

"I had to deal with some personal problems... sorry" I slightly bowed my head to him as I kept my eyes on the ground.

"Well I hope everything's okay, but please let me know beforehand if possible" he replied back and waved me off to go to my seat.

I was extremely surprised of how understanding this teacher was. I swear if it was any other teacher especially Mrs.Choi I would've been screwed.

When I arrived at my desk surrounded by my group they turned their heads to me.

"Oh so you came! Great! I don't have to deal with these idiots anymore" Namjoon said and made me laugh.

"Hey! I'm handsome!" Jin yelled at Namjoon making him wear a puzzeled expression.

"Jin... that was really random, when did he even say you weren't?" Jimin asked holding back laughter.

"He didn't say it but the look in his eyes said it all" he scoffed.

"Why were you looking into my eyes?"

"Because you were staring at me!"

"When was that?"

"When you were scolding Jimin and I to actually think!"

"Why didn't you think then-"

"Oh lord please shut it, the whole world can hear you flirting" I said on the verge of dying of laughter along with Jimin.

Namjoon and Jin looked at the both of us and started laughing as well.

"So why were you late and look dead?"

"Stuff... anyways let me see how far you've gotten with this project" I said as  snatched the papers out of Namjoon's hands and began reading avoiding anymore questions.

We made a lot of progress on the project and worked on it until the bell rang even though we were still a little behind on it but none of us wanted to work on it outside of school.

"Hey you guys wanna work on it at lunch tomorrow?" Jin asked and we all nodded. 

***

I made my way to the entrance of the school and sat down on a bench and let out a couple coughs. I took out my phone and suddenly remembered detention so I texted Hoseok saying I wouldn't be able to walk home with him and rushed to Mrs.Choi's class.

When I went in I saw Yoongi already there sound asleep. When I entered Mrs. Choi told me to sit and she took away my phone. On her desk there were two phones which made me assume that the other one was Yoongi's. 

The entire time Yoongi just slept and once detention finished he simply woke up and looked at me "oh so you came" and I nodded.

"I'm surprised you came" I said while getting ready to leave.

"Sadly for me before I could leave school Mrs.Choi saw me and dragged me here" he got up and started walking out. "See ya tomorrow".

After he left I got ready and grabbed the only phone on the desk and went home.