Ch. 12

"Are you sure-"

"If you ask me that again, I'm going to kill you", Miyako threatens annoyed.

"I say she's fine", Eren says hiding his smile.

"Good, can we get back to the point?" Miyako growls, mostly at me.

I shake my head and ask them, "So, you've known who we are since I made out with Armin in the library."

"Yes", Levi says coolly.

"After all that hard work of being careful", Miyako sighs.

"We really suck at this, don't we?" I said to her.

"Why are you here inside the walls?" Erwin inquires. "The real reason."

We look at each other, silently communicating with only our bond as twins. Miyako turns to the rest and asks, "Do you remember what we said about there being an Alpha and a pack living inside your walls?"

"What about them?" Armin asks curiously.

"After we helped you back inside the walls, we...met with the Alpha and he forced us to do a favor", I growl seething.

"What does he want you to do?" Mikasa questions.

"He wants us to kill the Titan shifters, Reiner and Bertolt, or else he's going to kill all of you", Juro declares solemnly.

The humans in the room freeze and Eren asks, "Wait, so Reiner and Bertolt are really Titan shifters?"

"Yeah, Reiner is the Armored Titan and Bertolt is the Colossal Titan. I thought you knew this already", Miyako said confused.

"That was a lie", Erwin admits. "We were really talking about you."

"Why does he want you to kill them?" Levi questions blankly.

"The Alpha plans to attack the walls from the inside and kill the royal family to claim the throne. Reiner and Bertolt are in his way, and I have no doubt that he'll go after you, Eren", Miyako says icily.

I see Mikasa and Levi inch forward to almost crowd Eren in a protective stance. Hanji speaks finally, "Do you know who the Alpha is?"

"Are you finally done drawing us?" Miyako jokes half-heartedly.

"No. I need blood samples, pieces of your hair, your urine-"

"Hanji get back on track", Erwin interrupts, reminding her. He turns to us and repeat the question. "Who is the Alpha?"

"Who else other than our Uncle Marcel Black", Miyako spats. "By the way, he's not our uncle. We're not related by blood, only by broken bonds."

"Why do you hate him so much?" Eren asks curiously.

"He murdered our family", Juro said coldly. "He's the one who gave us these scars."

I think back to that night and the fire... I shake my head and ask them, "What are you going to do now that you know?"

"We're going to need your help", Erwin states. "We're making some changes to the plan."

~

"Everyone is moving around today", I muttered to Juro.

"Just like the day we had our test", Juro chuckles.

"Today is going to be a good day though. I can feel it", I declared, looking up at the sky.

Juro looks me up and down. "Why are you in such a good mood?"

I think back to what happened yesterday with Erwin and blush lightly. Juro turns his body to me completely intrigued. I said vaguely, "Oh, you're not the only one who's found their mate."

His jaw drops open and I shut it with a smirk. I said teasingly, "Don't worry. I'll make sure I don't drain him completely of his fluids."

"Who is this jackass?" Juro said protectively, puffing out his chest.

"Focus Juro. We must have our full attention on the mission", I said pretending to be serious.

He growls at me, but otherwise drops the subject. We see the preparations finishing up and we start walking towards the others when we're stopped by Reiner and Bertolt. I ask wary, "Can we help you with something?"

Reiner leans in right in my face and whispers, "I didn't know werewolves exist."

We growl threateningly at them, letting our eyes glow slightly. Bertolt looks shaken but maintains his composure while Reiner grins widely. Juro growls, "What do you want?"

"Something that doesn't concern you so stay out of our way", Reiner says menacingly.

I step towards him and ask intimidatingly, "What makes you think we will?"

"Him", Reiner says pointing his head in Armin's direction.

Juro snarls furiously and tries to lunge at them, but I held him back. Juro hisses murderously, "Lay a hand on him and I swear to the Moon Goddess I'll rip you limb from limb until your body is too exhaustive to heal."

"Cute", Reiner scoffs.

"Idiot", I snarled.

Juro pushes me away and punches Reiner in the face. I get in between them to try to break them apart when I'm suddenly punched across the face, Juro freezes and backs away with caution. Reiner snarks, "I'm sorry. Did I hurt the little puppy?"

"Shit", Juro growls apprehensive.

I look at Reiner with my eyes glowing an eerie yellow. I ask monotonously, "Is that seriously the best you got? I guess all those muscles are just for show."

He glares at me and raises his fist. I grab it before it comes down and pull him towards me. I headbutt him and knee him in his gut. I sense someone coming from behind, but I already knew Juro would take care of them. I lean back as Reiner's fist comes towards me and I tackle him to the ground.

Reiner straddles me and I raise my arms in front of me protectively to dodge his fists. I saw an opening and grab Reiner's fists, and punch him in the nose to hear a satisfying crack. He falls over, crying and holding his nose. I straddle him, throwing punches relentlessly until someone pulls me off him. I growl struggling against them.

"That's enough! All of you!"

I look up to see it's Erwin who's holding me again with Levi next to him. Levi asks angrily, "What's going on here?"

We glare at each other, not saying a word. Erwin says calmly, "You'll tell us when we get back. Can I trust you to get along on the expedition?"

"Yes sir", we said begrudgingly.

Reiner and Bertolt walk away, bruised up, while we are completely injury free. Erwin still hasn't let me go and I ask teasingly, "If you want, we can go somewhere quiet and have a little fun. What do you say, Commander Eyebrows?"

Erwin chuckles under his breath and lets me go. I feel strangely crestfallen about that until he caresses my cheek. He says softly, "Another time."

"It's a deal", I said grinning brightly.

"So, it's you", Juro growls.

My eyes widen, and I look over to see Juro glaring menacingly at Erwin. I growl protectively, standing in front of Erwin. I said threateningly, "Not now, Juro."

"Fine, but I'm going to have a talk with you when we're inside the walls, Erwin", Juro promises intimidatingly.

"I look forward to it", Erwin said calmly, making me smirk.

"Let's go, brats", Levi says clicking his tongue. "It's time to go."

~