Ch. 19

We woke up this morning with no more wolf appendages, and I sighed in relief. I didn't know how long I could take Aiyana's ranting about how we were supposed to take our mates before anyone else can. She didn't even let me argue that things worked differently in the human world. We can't take Erwin in the middle of the street without us being shamed. I shake my head as I can practically feel her pouting in the corner of my mind.

Spoiled brat, I thought rolling my eyes. I walk into Erwin's office without knocking and I see Eyebrows already there working. Aiyana brightens at the sight of him and I clear my throat to grab his attention. Erwin asks distracted, not even looking up, "Yes?"

Aiyana and I scowl at the lack of attention and I march on over. I pull his chair towards me and straddle him lap and wrap my arms around his neck. Erwin looks over at me and glances at the top of my head. Erwin puts his hands on my hips and says, stating the obvious, "Your ears are gone."

"Yup. Mating Season is finally over", I said staring at him.

"I thought your need to copulate is gone?" Erwin asks wary.

"Wolves don't need an excuse to copulate", I purred, leaning forward.

"Miyako", he warns, yet doesn't push me away.

"Yes, Commander Erwin?" I said sensually.

He takes my lips and I kiss him back happily. I purr in my chest as our kisses become more and more filled with passion. I pull away and nibble on his neck, loving the taste of his skin and his soft groans. I make sure to rub my scent on him to warn other people to stay away...on second thought. I find his sweet stop on his neck and attack it, nibbling and sucking on it.

I pull away with a pop to see a nice, large hickey standing out on his pale skin. Aiyana purrs joyously at the sight. I told her, "I know it's not our mark, but it's a nice substitute for now."

Erwin kisses me again and I melt into his embrace when I felt something brush against my pussy. I whimper loudly and look at Erwin with wide eyes. He does it again and I shiver slightly, unconsciously rubbing myself against the hard-on I can feel through his pants. We were starting to go all the way when the door suddenly bursts open and my head snaps as I see Hanji and she hollers, "Hello, Erwin!"

Aiyana and I snarl angrily at her and she stops in her tracks, noticing our position. She grins manically and asks teasingly, "Am I interrupting?"

"Ye-"

"No, you're not", Erwin says blankly, but I could feel he's frustrated as well.

He pets my head and I lean into it, slowly calming down. He tells me, "Go find Levi. You can't hide out here to avoid your chores."

"Aw, I was hoping to stay here with you though", I said pouting, looking at him with my best puppy dog eyes.

I feel him soften slightly before hardening into the soldier I know he is. He says reprimanding, "Miyako."

"Okay, okay", I said waving off his glare.

I get off his lap and steal one kiss from him before he could stop me. I walk away with a grin on my face as I nod at Hanji, and I leave his office.

~

I walk into the dining hall to see everyone enjoying dinner and each other's company. My eyes find Miyako's and she sends a smile my way. I struggle to hold back mine and walk over to the table where Levi and Hanji are sitting. I sit down and Levi asks, "Were you able to get your work done?"

"Yes", I replied simply. Levi must be thinking about how I was acting during the time Miyako and Juro were gone.

"What are you two talking about?" Hanji inquires grinning devilishly.