Ch. 24

"Finally, today is the day", Malakai sighs.

I look over at my brother to take in his new appearance. Victoria has cut his shoulder-length hair to give him a messy bed hair style. She has tried to cut my hair, but I immediately attacked her the minute she got close with those scissors, so she left my hair alone. He has gotten more muscles to rival Reiner's yet thanks to the dancing, he still has a limber figure. I know Armin likes it as I smell his pheromones whenever he stares at Malakai. Unlike my brother, I still have my slender figure, but the only difference is that my body had filled out more. My breasts have gotten slightly bigger as well as my ass, becoming proportionate.

I look over at the humans as they prepare for an expedition. It was the only way that they'll be okay with us leaving the walls is that if they come with us. I sighed as I stare at Erwin's commanding figure. I growl, "I want my mate."

"Me too", Malakai growls as he stares at Armin with a penetrating gaze.

"Be patient", Victoria says walking up with George. "You'll have them soon enough."

We grunt in vexation as I ask, "What about Alpha Black?"

"He won't bother you outside these walls. You only must think about tonight", George urges. "You must prepare yourselves for the transformation."

"You have repeated this a million times", Malakai groans.

"And we'll repeat it a million more", Victoria says smiling. "Are you two excited?"

"Yes, we want to make Marcel pay for what he has done", I hissed. "Don't bother trying to stop us."

"We know", George says after a moment with a faraway look in his eyes.

"Oi fleabags!" Levi calls us.

We all snarl at the name and he tells us unperturbed, "Get your asses over here. We're ready to go."

"Tell me why we can't kill him or at least rip out his tongue?" I snarl angrily.

"Because our mates will never forgive us", Malakai grumbles.

I click my tongue as we walk over to the humans. Time to get this over with...

~

We walk through town to the gate. Today is Juro/Malakai and Miyako/Aiyana's birthdays. I look over at my side where Aiyana demanded to be or else, she was going to kill all the soldiers who got in her way, and I let her. We haven't seen each other at all this whole week. All their time had been devoted to preparing for their coronation despite their desires to be as close to us as possible.

Aiyana would attack me in my office, demanding to breed, but George would always take her away before we could do anything. It was the same for Armin. Malakai would hump him right out in the open before Victoria came and gave him a good beating. I believe...this is what Juro was talking about when they said they would slowly become more wolf-like. I'd walk in my room to find Aiyana rolling around in my sheets or find her sleeping.

I'd also pick up one of my shirts to smell Aiyana's scent on them. George has explained to me that it's called scenting, to display to others that I belong to Aiyana. A voice calls me, "Eyebrows!"

I look over at Aiyana to see her pouting. I held back the smile that threatened to make itself known. I've also learned that Aiyana doesn't like to be ignored because she'll act like a child until she receives attention. I said softly, "Yes?"

"Miyako is waking up", she declares grinning.

"I thought she would be asleep during all of this", I commented curiously.