6: Bath time is fun time (part one)

Jungkook and his new familiar eye each other across the room with varying degrees of discomfort and skepticism-- disdain in Yoongi's case. The young mage feels himself shiver just looking at the incubus in his tiny little shorts that barely functioned as clothing and decides that he'll get him some proper clothes later. He picks up the discarded robe off the ground and balls it up with half a mind. He then looks around the room and sighs.

So much for making a good impression.

The study looks like it had gone through a brutal war, with books and spell ingredients strewn all over the place, not to mention the dark stain spreading out from the shattered jar by his desk. Jungkook had spent the past three days holed up in his study, working and reworking the most complicated spell he'd ever attempted to do. He, probably, should be more grateful that the spell worked out the way it did since a botched familiar summoning could lead to horrible ramifications. He had read some of the horrendous accounts before, an example of which, involving a hapless summoner accidentally half-fusing himself with a spider-like creature and yikes, he's glad, that kind of thing didn't happen to him.

If he's going to be honest to himself, being stuck with a bratty little demon is a hundred times better than accidentally making himself into a human-cryptid hybrid.

But Jungkook's not sure though if it's still better, once his headmaster finds out all about this mess.

It's like an unwritten rule that the wrath of the most powerful mage alive is one of the few things that should never, ever, ever be underestimated under any circumstances.

Hell hath no fury like Kim Namjoon when he's angry.

Perhaps that's an overexaggeration on Jungkook's part-- Namjoon's wrath, that is. The powerful mage rarely gets angry, let alone annoyed, what with his seemingly infinite patience; and when he does get angry, most of the time, the reason is something akin to the safety and benefit of others being jeopardized, rather than meaningless, provocative insults aim at him.

Also, Jungkook has a close relationship with the powerful mage. Namjoon, though strict, treats Jungkook like his precious brother; is always concern about his well-being--the usual how are you's from the runes and occassional popping out of thin-air that always makes the young mage scream like a little girl when the powerful mage does it under the excuse that he just wants to see if the young mage is still alive and well, are anything to go by that.

And now that he thinks about it, maybe Namjoon already knows?

Fuck, he's utterly doomed.

He'll deal with the powerful mage later.

For now, cleaning this post-war mess and himself is of priority.

Jungkook is starting to feel uncomfortably sticky in his sweat-soaked garment and what he really wants right now is a nice hot bath but his skin tingles as his magic hums agitatedly beneath its surface, begging to be used after being suppressed for so long.

It's always like this. And he should've gotten used to this already but the young mage still considers it as distractingly bothersome.

Jungkook takes a deep breath and closes his eyes, his magic slowly eases back into his core while he's doing so.

With a yet again, exasperated sigh, the young mage tosses his robe haphazardly onto the couch and starts to shimmy himself out of the thin, linen tunic. It isn't until he's halfway out of his tunic that he feels a strange, prickly hot sensation, something akin to a laser, aim at his bare torso. Jungkook lowers down the hem of the tunic pulled over his head to check if Yoongi's still there-- and he is. He catches the incubus staring intently at him as if he's trying to bore holes into his body.

The young mage feels embarrassed all of a sudden even though they're both guys since it looks like he's giving the incubus a strip show of some sorts.

Jungkook puts his tunic on again much to the incubus' displeasure.

Catching an eyeful of Jungkook's well-defined torso; veritable atlas of ridges and muscle leading to a tapered waist which is indeed a glimpse of temptation for the incubus, Yoongi nearly pounces on the young mage then and there, barely restraining himself.

"I'm going to go take a bath," the young mage says, giving the incubus a slightly, sheepish look. "Uh. You can make yourself comfortable. And you can look around if you want? Since you're gonna be living here now? Sorry, it's a little messy..."

"Oh. Okay," Yoongi mutters as he watches his master saunter away from him without so much as a second thought. The incubus nearly whines when it becomes frustratingly clear that his master has no intention of inviting him to play in the bath.

Well, that's unfortunate, but Yoongi supposes that he has plenty of time anyway to make his master at his mercy.

But still, Yoongi is still confused. Utterly confused. He knows that his master never had the intention to summon an incubus like him in the first place. Or even a demon for that matter. The idiot mage doesn't even know what an incubus is, for Lucifer's sake.

But the fact that the young mage somehow still managed to summon him means his master should've had some repressed sexual desires; some cravings he's ever so desperately trying to hide, as the small demon has yet to meet a mortal that doesn't have those.

And Jungkook is certainly not an exception.

So why wouldn't he let this desires on full display? And why wouldn't he want to share his desires with someone as beautiful and beguiling like him?

He'll gladly take his master's desire with open arms. And open legs, most importantly.

No one can ever resist him. Normally, without so much as a glance from him, mortals are always at his mercy.

Yoongi bites down on his lips as feelings of discombobulation and perturbance start to flood over him.

Is he not desirable enough in the eyes of the young mage?

That is, after all; what the incubus believes to be the only reason for his existence. Being denied by the beautiful boy who summoned him, left him unfulfilled in what he considers to be his only purpose.

So, he's unneeded, then?

Before self-pitying thoughts completely consume Yoongi, a thought suddenly strikes the incubus that makes his face light up with hop.

What if his Master is a virgin?! Maybe he's just too shy to ask for his incubus' company?

Oh, how cute! Yoongi squeals to himself at the comforting thought. Call it denial if you must. But Yoongi would much rather tell himself his master is an innocent virgin, needing to be corrupted, than just a guy who simply has no attraction to him.

A/N:

I know no one's reading this, but who cares? Hahahaha. I'm still gonna update this. 😂✊