8: Bath time is fun time (part three)

The demon is left unsupervised by an incompetent master who's too busy struggling to even prepare a bath for himself. What hope does he have of caring for a supposedly dangerous, powerful demonic beast like him? The incubus doesn't even want to think about how poorly prepared this poor dumb boy is. Instead he nervously glances around the small cramped room that Jungkook insisted he now call his home.

Honestly?

The room is a filthy mess and the scent smells like someone had died in it. Whatever it is, it's probably rotting away under one of the many scattered piles of books. Even with walls of shelves stacked high there isn't enough space for all the young mage's magical supplies. His things are strewn onto any free surface in the dorm room. His desk, a set of overfilled dressers, and even the floor.

There's junk everywhere!

Yoongi gasps in horror when he finally sees what had become of his master's bed. It looks more like a dragon's hoard. The bed is overloaded with books, the mage's school notes, discarded scrolls, dirty robes, a few mismatched pieces of armor and the succubus notices that there's even a huge battle staff buried in the pile.

Well it's no wonder his master hadn't put him to use yet. They don't even have a place to do it, for Lucifer's sake.

Tiny wings carry the demon over to the desk where he drops himself into the seat. He blows away some of the soot that had been spilled earlier by Jungkook's little outburst of excessive innate magic. It seems his master has the kind of volatile magic that made Yoongi's mouth water just thinking about it. But since the incubus obviously isn't getting a taste of it anytime soon, he has to do something to take his mind off the temptation that is his master's supposed virginity.

Yoongi picks up one of Jungkook's spell-books, leaning back to the chair as he skims through a few pages. Yoongi's remaining faith for his stupid master fades with each passing page. The spells are all bland and nothing but white magic. Completely boring stuff to a powerful demon like him. But according to the notes that are hastily scribbled all throughout the margins of the spell-book, his master fails to even comprehend the basics.

The more he reads of his master's study notes, the more Yoongi feels someone is playing a sick prank on him. There's no way that the mage powerful enough to bind himself to a demon like him is the same boy who looked at an ingredient list, circled the word 'cattails' and wrote 'from a plant NOT an animal'.

Yoongi's face burns with second-hand embarrassment as he wonders if his master had noted this from firsthand experience.

He can't endure another word Jungkook had written anymore. He carelessly tosses the book to the ground to join the rest of the trash on the floor. This kind of lame white magic bores Yoongi to tears. He sincerely hopes that's not what his contract holder is studying.

If his master is truly that dull and boring, then Yoongi decides he has no choice but to corrupt the purity of the young mage's heart. Or tear it out of his chest. Either way, Yoongi refuses to serve such an unworthy master.

Lucky for Jungkook, he has a good-looking face and well-built physique that Yoongi admits he's weak to. The young mage is without a doubt one of the most attractive men that Yoongi has been bound to. And since Jungkook's tiny trash-filled room and mounds of remedial spell-books do little to entertain the incubus, he decides that he'll just take a peek on his master who's in the bath.