26: (Not so) lil meow meow (part two)

Posting this courtesy of my bestfriends wifi coz my wifis not working and its been like that for days. Crappy services from my shitty internet provider as usual. 😧 Luckily, they didnt cut off my net when the boy with luv mv drop coz then, i wouldve lost my shit and all of nine circles of hell gonna break loose. XD

Also ngl tho, i kinda forgot i made a wattpad acc and i posted this fic here and i uninstalled the app (i got it installed again tho but i prob gonna uninstall it again XD) to make way for my storage coz its full and my sds not working so yep 😂

-

Another shrill meow catches the boys off their guard and they momentarily stall the entire fight, which is quite a feat for a domesticated beast that stands no more than a few inches off the forest floor from them. Confusion is plastered across every face as the tiny creature standing behind them lets out another yelp. The strange little beast has a long coat that shimmers with the breeze, showing off the unnatural hue it has for a cat. Its fur is almost glowing white and its eyes are wide and a familiar color of sparkling green. It even has a ribbon tied around its neck pulled into a cute bow. Clearly, it’s someone's pet, which makes the security flunkies next stunt all the more appalling.

One of the guards draws back on his staff and shouts, "Get outta here ya pest!" And with no regard for the animal’s fragile life, he takes a swipe with the enchanted weapon. It strikes the ground with a fiery flash of powerful electric sparks that threaten to roast the little creature alive. The cat makes an ear piercing shriek, having just narrowly avoided a messy execution. And without waiting for the asshole to take another swing, the cat bolts off into the forest like a white blur.

"Too bad you won't get away that easily." huffs the smallest of the bunch as he turns his attention to Jungkook, looking especially smug for being the kind of coward who'd try (and fail) to kill a defenseless animal.

Jungkook is absolutely disgusted at their utter disregard for the sanctity of life. He feels his blood boil. His fingers twitch and spark with a need to give these cowardly bullies a taste of their own medicine. Suddenly, the white mage wonders how much they’ll like having their eyeballs electrocuted out of their eye sockets.

"Pick on someone your own size," Jungkook growls, bringing his fists up. He can't understand why the headmaster, Namjoon, allow these brutish bastards to run amok, terrifying the lower classes with their thinly veiled excuses of 'enforcing the rules'. Maybe, Namjoon is deceived by these assholes. Or maybe he turns a blind eye to them under the assumption that bullying students does not posit real danger or whatsoever.

The Securities look briefly incensed at Jungkook’s show of defiance but then smirks spread across their unattractive features when they note just how battered and exhausted Jungkook already look.

"Well. We were going to let you off easy," the tallest one sneers, making a show of raking his eyes down Jungkook’s clearly worn-out body that is barely covered by his tattered clothing. "But now, it looks like we're gonna do this the hard way."

As if following an unspoken signal, the other two goons dash forward with their identical weapons drawn, aiming the electrified rods at Jungkook’s face.

Jungkook weaves under them, kicking them out with a blast of wind element that topples them over, but they swiftly recover by springing backwards. Jungkook does the same to try to get some distance because those rods hurt like a bitch, but the third one is already charging forward. The white mage has to bring his arms up to block and his boots slam into his forearms and sends him flying backwards into a tree.

The other two quickly recover and shoot forward again. This time, they spin their batons and forked tongues of electricity shoots out, carving an erratic path through the air. Jungkook curses loudly as he rolls out of the way just in time to hear the sickening crack and smell the burning air when a thousand year oak tree splinters behind him. Jungkook growls and pours his unstable energy into the ground and it rises up in waves of sharp spikes that narrowly missed impaling the two bastards, but it scores an angry gash on the third one’s leg which has him yelping and hitting the ground.