27: (Not so) lil meow meow (last part)

"Let him go!" Jungkook calls out and a globe of fire forms in his palm, preparing to incinerate the beast but the flame wisps into a smoke when the beast actually does what Jungkook commanded. With great reluctance, the beast unhooks its teeth from the whimpering man's abdomen, tilting its head almost insolently at the mage in a surprisingly human expression.

'Are you fucking serious?' the beast seems to be asking him and Jungkook ignores it in favor of cautiously approaching the wounded man.

"Stay," Jungkook warns sternly, though he's actually inwardly freaking out at how he's treating a demented killer tiger like it's a puppy. As Jungkook makes his way to the Security, the creature doesn't do much more than sit on its haunches and growl lightly at him, flicking his tail irritatedly. Jungkook glances at it in confusion, there's something oddly familiar about the behavior of the beast.

Jungkook kneels down beside the man, noting his pallor skin and the cold sweat dotting his brow.

"N-no... S-stop... please!" the man gasps as his eyes dart about wildly like a wounded animal.

"Shut the fuck up," Jungkook scowls irritatedly as he spreads his palms over the wound. "I can't believe I'm wasting my energy on an asshole like you," he mumbles irritatingly. The white mage's hands glow white, flooding the man's gash with raw healing magic, not even bothering with a spell (mostly because he's no good at memorizing incantations). As a result, the effects are much rougher and the man shrieks in pain as his flesh and organs forcefully knit back together.

The Security stares up at Jungkook in shock and wonder, with a trace of what eerily looks like a reverence leaking into his beady eyes. "You... you healed me!" he exclaims.

But Jungkook only scowls harder as his cognac eyes darken at the asshole's abrupt change in attitude. Without warning, Jungkook balls up his fists and punches him in the face hard enough to crack his visor and slam his head back into the ground hard enough to send him back into unconsciousness. "I said, shut up!" he tells the asshole's limp body resentfully.

But now, Jungkook has other things to deal with. Like finding Yoongi and dealing with a killer tiger.

Lucky for Jungkook, that will be a lot easier than he expected. His familiar is sitting there with fresh blood still dripping from the fangs in its mouth, tail wagging impatiently. From the look on Jungkook’s face however, he's too oblivious to piece it all together.

Yoongi huffs in disgust at the missed opportunity for a well-deserved bloody death. Being bound by magic, all he can do is sit there and watch. His master not only saved the pieces of turd's lives, but he wasted his precious magic healing one of them. It's a little compensation to see Jungkook punch his lights out, though. At least now, they're alone, the other two boys have long since left their companion to die, from what they probably imagine was a horribly gruesome mauling.

Jungkook stands up and his cognac, doe eyes meet with Yoongi’s emerald ones. Usually making eye contact with a blood lusting beast would be a fatal mistake. The Tiger instinctively licks its blood stained lips and flashes its set of saw-like teeth.

Without warning, the huge beast springs forward, looking as if it's about to tear into Jungkook next. The white mage crashes to the ground, pinned under the Tiger's weight. But the expected pain of having a massive cat crushing him is seemingly non-existent. Yoongi’s Tiger form feels more like a giant stuffed animal than a ferocious beast. And that sentiment is sealed when Yoongi opens his jaw, and instead of ripping into his helpless master's throat, he playfully licks his face.

Jungkook blinks up at the massive creature in absolute befuddlement. Did the killer tiger whose jaws are still dripping with blood actually lick him?! At a complete loss of what to do, Jungkook finds himself reaching up and cautiously patting the thing on its face and Jungkook almost wonders if he'd been knocked unconscious and is now stuck in a strange, absurd dream. Its fur feels oddly soft to the touch and somehow, the texture is almost familiar.