Chapter 13

I recognized Neptune from the video, so I supposed the other girl was Nepgear.

She didn't change so much, pink hair, azure eyes and her dress was similar to Purple Heart, just white.

Her sword seemed like mixed with a cannon or something like that.

Uzume:"Hey Nepsy, Gearsy! It's a pleasure to see you!"

Purple Heart:"I'm also glad to meet you again, Uzume, but now we have no time to discuss."

I was a little surprised of her change.

It wasn't so drastic like Plutia, but she sounded more mature and responsable, like a true leader.

Arfoire:"Mph, it seems that everything is going as planned."

We all turned to her.

Purple Sister:"Wait a sec...Arfoire!? How can it be!?"

Purple Heart:"It seems that Umio was right, after all."

Me:"Do you know her?"

Nepgear went next to me, her eyes showed that she had bad experiences with her.

Nepgear:"Well, long time ago, before we candidates were born, Arfoire was the secret responsable of the Console War, and the CPUs defeated her. Then a group that venerated her as a Goddess kidnapped them, and then me, but with the help of the other candidates and our friends we defeated her after she revived as the Deity of Sins."

Purple Heart:"Then, in Plutia's dimension, we faced her counterpart, and after the Seven Sages and Tari's CPU were defeated, she redeemed and made, bleah, an eggplant farm."

Uzume:"And then, when I met them for the first time, we faced her as an enemy in more occasions."

Me:"So it's like your nemesis."

We stood ready to fight.

Arfoire:"He, this does brings back memories, right brats? Like when you fought the Dark CPU in Zero Dimension."

Uzume:"What did you just say!?"

Me:"So I take she's the Arfoire you said earlier."

Purple Sister:"But it's impossible! That Arfoire died, and she was gone with Uzume's dark self!"

Arfoire:"Indeed, and you brat are the responsable. So how am I here now, I wonder..."

I felt uneasy when she said that. Because I knew very well someone who died and returned back to life.

Me:"...We'll think later, right now we have to beat her."

Arfoire:"Are you sure you can focus only to me?"

She snapped her finger and an other horde of monster appeared.

Uzume:"Dammit! Tipical of her, playing dirty!"

Purple Heart:"Can't you transform, Uzume?"

Uzume:"Sorry Nepsy, I'm out of juice. I flew all the way here from the edge of Lastation."

Purple:"In this case, Nepgear and I will take care of the monsters. You two deal with Arfoire."

Me:"No problem."

Uzume:"Let's go, Y/Nsy!"

We dashed to Arfoire evading the monsters and I attacked with a punch.

She evaded and I kicked her on the stomach, then I swirled and kicked her down.

Arfoire:"Tch, this won't stop me!"

Before she could stand, Uzume was behind her with her megaphone.