Chapter 24

I was heading to the center of Lastation, where the girls were supposed to fight Rei Ryghts.

I knew they were fine, but after Vengeance's talking and Histoire's call, well, I'd lie if I say I wasn't worried.

But I wasn't sure if I could be of some help.

The battle against Vengeance tired me a lot, and even if my healing factor was doing a good work, it couldn't remove the fatigue.

Of course I was taking some rest on my bike, but it had a limit.

Me:"Damn...I really hope the girls are fine...I don't know if I can take an other fight..."

I reached the place and just when I was to stop, a lightning almost hit me, making jump away from my bike.

Me:"What the hell!?"

???:"Oh, so that lame skull face failed, didn't he? HA! And he was so sure! Pitiful and useless, that's what he is!"

I looked up. I saw a girl with long blue hair and azure eyes, staring at me with a crazy smile.

She had two fake horns in her hair. She wore a black and blue bodysuit, exposing her greatly enlarged chest, and a top that exposed some of her thighs, starting a little over where the torso begins and little over the middle of her thigh.

By her look, it was obvious that she was a CPU, and it could be only Rei.

She had a long staff with a sort of white lance.

Me:"Rei Ryghts, I suppose."

Rei:"How dare you to just say my name!? Who do you think you are, uh!? I'm a Goddess, so show me respect!"

???:"Multiple Beam Launcher!"

A big laser went against Rei, but she deflected it with her staff.

I looked to its origin and I saw Nepgear, in her normal state.

Nepgear:"No effecf at all!?"

Rei:"Pathetic! And that was supposed to be an attack!? Lame lame lame!"

She pointed her staff to her.

Rei:"This is what it's called 'attack'!"

I dashed with all the speed I could and made a shield with my chains to protect Nepgear from a thunder.

But I needed all my strenght to hold it.

When I called back the chains, I was panting already.

Nepgear:"Y/N, is everything ok?"

Me:"Yes, don't worry...although, I'm out of juice after my battle..."

Hearing that, Rei begun to laugh.

Rei:"And you came here in that condition!? You wanted to be the shining knight who saved the CPUs!? Don't be ridiculous! Stupid stupid stupid!"

I just grinned. If that was the behaviour of Tari's CPU, I'm not surprised everybody hated her.

Me:"Nepgear...where are the others?"

She looked away in shame.

Nepgear:"...She defeated them. Big Sis, Uni, and S-Sha are coming. Rom, Ram and big Neptune are healing the others."

I looked her in shock. Defeated already?

Rei:"Oh, what a lovable chat. Please, keep talking."

I immediatly pushed Nepgear away and a storm of thunders hit where we were.