Chapter 3

I needed a few hours to understand everything, but I was able to learn the basic.

I was in a world known as Gamindustry, where people need a ruler to live.

Long time ago the world has been unified by a Goddess, or CPU: Console Unit Patrol, in a nation known as Tari.

But the CPU was a heartless ruler and the population made a riot.

Then four other nations were created.

Planeptune, the land of purple progress, ruled by the CPU Purple Heart, or Neptune.

Lastation, the land of black regality, ruled by the CPU Black Heart, or Noire.

Lowee, the land of white serenity, ruled by the CPU White Heart, or Blanc.

Leanbox, the land of green pastures, ruled by the CPU Green Heart, or Vert.

Time ago those rulers were fighting each other to obtain the title of True Goddess in a conflict known as Console War.

But after some event, it wasn't written exactly what, they made peace.

Apparently a CPU is borned from the belief of the people, gathered in an energy called Share. Basically a CPU's power.

Beside Leanbox, each nation had a CPU Candidate, sister of the current Goddess.

Planeptune had Purple Sister, Nepgear.

Lastation had Black Sister, Uni.

Lowee had two candidates, the White Sisters, Rom and Ram.

The kids I met before. What a luck, don't you think?

Me:"This is very interesting and all, and it allows me to move here, but something is missing."

Ghost Rider:'And that would be?'

Me:"A book that says how to travel between dimensions so I can go back!"

I left the library with any idea of what to do.

Me:"There's got to be a way back...if I was a scientist I could have tried to find it..."

Ghost Rider:'Or if you could master your powers...'

I immediatly stopped.

Me:"...What do you mean?"

Ghost Rider:'You have the power to travel among dimensions without harm yourself.'

Me:"Why didn't you say that!?"

Ghost Rider:'Because you can't. And even if you could, that power is very hard to control.'

Me:"And obviously you have an excuse for everything."

I was still thinking to the next move when I bumped someone.

Me:"Oh sorry, I didn't see...you..."

They were the kids of before, Rom and Ram. The CPU Candidates.

Ram:"Ha! It's you again!"

Rom:"T-The scary guy..."

Me:"Yeah, well, sorry for that, I overdid it...but it's not that you two were leaving me choice."

Ram:"I'm even surprised that a weakling like you is still alive! I'm sure you ran away chasing us!"

Me:"And did I have to chase you two!?"

Ram:"Because you're surely a perv!"

Me:"How can you say it if we've never met before!?"

Rom:"H-He's getting s-scary again..."