Chapter 14

After the talk with Histoire, Neptune and Nepgear transformed immediatly and dashed to the Planeptower without explain.

Me:"...Do you two know about that woman, Rei Rights?"

Uzume:"Sorry, I never heard it before."

Big Neptune:"Oh, Oh, Oh! I think I heard that name in my dimension!...Although...I'm not sure where..."

Me:'For some reason, I kinda expected...'

???:"He, so that psycho was taken? Hell yeah, this might be a good history."

Me:"Who talked?"

I looked around, but I couldn't see anyone else. Yet, that voice belonged to a girl.

Big Neptune:"Oh, it's just Crostie. Here, see it yourself."

She opened a weird book and I saw what seemed a dark purple butterfly.

Me:"And what is this?"

???:"Just so you know it, I'm Croire. I'm a tome that register history."

Big Neptune:"And you interfere with it to make damages only because it's 'more interesting'."

Croire:"Just details."

I could feel her darkness without problem.

Uzume:"Hold on. Croire, you know about her?"

Croire:"Of course I do. I even helped her before this dumb took me in this damned book."

Me:"What do you mean? Who is her?"

She was quiet for a while, almost like if she was scanning me.

I heard her mumble something like "Interesting" and "Fascinating".

Croire:"Well, she was the CPU of Tari, and I helped her once to destroy this world and the Ultra Dimension."

Me:"Wait, Tari?"

I remembered the book I read and Tari's CPU was known as a psycho dictator.

Croire:"Oh, you made your homeworks? At least you're not a dumb like these girl."

Uzume:"Wait, so the power you gave to the other me to fuse Heart and Hyper Dimension..."

Croire:"Bingo. It was Rei's power. But after Kurome assimilated it that power is long gone."

Me:"What kind of power are we talking about?"

Croire:"The power to make holes in the time-space and fusing two dimension. It's a waste that it's lost."

Uzume:"Anyway, let's reach Nepsy and the others."

Me:"I think we can't stay together on my bike."

Big Neptune:"Don't worry, we'll make a warp!"

Croire:"Hell no! I just used my powers, I'm out of energy!"

Me:"So, what now? We can't just stay here."

Uzume:"You take big Nepsy. I rested enough, so I can use my HDD form."

Me:"You mean you're a CPU?"

She put her hand on her hip and made a cocky smile.

Uzume:"That's right! Uzume Tennouboshi, former Planeptune's CPU!"

I didn't expect that, but it wasn't a big deal.

Me:"All right, let's move."

I transformed and called my bike.

Big Neptune:"Oooooh, that's very handy!"