Chapter 17

The doctors were taking care of the CPUs, and even if Histoire told me not to worry because Goddesses heal fast, it was obvious she was more nervous than me.

We were waiting in the medical part of the Basilicom with Big Neptune, Umio and the other girls.

Histoire made introduction: C-Sha, K-Sha, B-Sha and S-Sha. The Gold Third.

Though I still don't understand why third if they were four, but nevermind.

The conditions of Neptune, Blanc, Noire and Vert, as much grave as it seemed, in the end could be solved.

The weird part was the large smile made with their blood they had on their faces.

Was it some kind of message? Maybe from Vengeance? If it was, what did it mean?

But there was something even worse.

I turned to Gold Third.

Me:"Tell me what happened."

They looked me unsure (not S-Sha though), and Histoire came to me.

Histoire:"I know how you feel, but we should wait for Neptune and the others to-"

Me:"We don't have time, and you know. If we did..."

I turned again to Gold Third.

Me:"...then where are the others? The candidates, Plutia, Peashy, Uzume..."

Umio:"As much I would like to wait for Nepsy and the others, I must admit that I'm worried too."

Big Neptune:"Uuuuh, you know, the fact is that, uhm, how should I say that..."

S-Sha:"We have no idea of where they are."

Me:"What do you mean?"

C-Sha:"Well, when we arrived on the place, there were only those four in the state you saw. Standing in front of them were Arfoire and that skull face."

K-Sha:"When I saw my poor Noire in that condition I rushed to them immediately."

B-Sha:"But instead of attacking us, that witch summoned tons of monsters. They were big, strong, evil-"

Big Neptune:"And yadda yadda, so we took those four and I made a portal to escape."

Croire:"You mean you made ME create that portal!"

Big Neptune:"It's the same."

I clenched my fists. I was full of anger.

Me:"Wich means they took them away. But where?"

S-Sha:"I already sent someone to find them. They'll be here once that-"

???:"S-Sha! S-Sha! It's terrible!"

???:"S-Sha dear, we have a problem!"

Two weird people, a man and a woman, came in with hurry.

I say weird because their face was the same of a Dogoo, but they had blue human bodies.

S-Sha:"So you came back. How did it go?"

???:"Oh, it's a nightmare! We found them, but my muscles were useless!"

???:"They're currently in danger, we don't have enough time!"

Me:"What do you mean? Where are they!?"

Before they could answer, the tv turned on.

Arfoire:"Aaaah ha ha ha ha! Greetings, Gamindustry. I am Arfoire, and soon you'll learn this name with fear and despair."