Chapter 18

I drived at high speed to Arfoire, following her evil soul. For some reason, I felt there was something wrong in it.

Ghost Rider:'Do you realise this is childish?'

However I couldn't focus with a voice in my head.

Me:"Childish or not, this is what they wanted. Beside, I never asked for their help."

Ghost Rider:'They were just angry because they lost and their sisters are in danger. You should understand very well.'

Me:"Whatever. I don't care. I fight better alone."

Ghost Rider:'...Are you sure?'

Me:"What do you-nah, nevermind, you would just give me an other of your cryptic answers."

Ghost Rider:'Kid, you should-'

Me:"I said nevermind! I'm about to reach Arfoire."

He didn't answer back. I just kept going until I noticed I was on the water.

I looked in front of me and I saw a small island. I could already see the top of the pyramid.

Me:"I hope they're fine..."

I reached the island and climbed an hill. I then made a jump with the bike and landed in front of the pyramid.

What I saw filled me with anger.

The girls were tied inside like on the video. Rom, Ram and Peashy were unconscious, Uzume and Plutia seemed comatose and Uni and Nepgear were visually suffering.

Me:"GIRLS!"

Uni and Nepgear turned painfully to me.

Nepgear:"Y...N..."

Uni:"Ple...ase...he...lp..."

Me:'Damn, I don't have much time!'

I ran to the wall, but a dark ball exploded in front of me.

I turned up to the responsable

Me:"Arfoire..."

She was standing on the top of a hill, wielding her spear.

Arfoire:"Mph, he said you could arrive, but I hoped it was the CPUs. Are you here alone?"

Me:"Shut up. If you want to fight, bring it on."

She jumped down with a smirk.

Arfoire:"What's wrong? You seem angry. Worried for them? There's no need, soon they'll stop to suffer."

I grabbed my chains and made them unleash around.

Me:"Yes, because I'll free them."

Arfoire:"Aaaaah ha ha ha ha! You think you can beat me? You do realise that last time I was holding back, right?"

Me:"Who f***ing cares!?"

I dashed against her and punched her in the stomach.

She bended over and looked at me with nuisance.

She attacked with her spear, but I blocked it with my chains.

Arfoire:"You know that defeating me is pointless, do you?"

Me:"What do you mean?"

She jumped away and threw me some energy balls, making smoke with explosion.

Arfoire:"Even if I should be killed, the pyramid would stay anyway and the negative energy will eliminate those girls. Not that something will change, since I won't lose."