Chapter 22

Vengeance:*-sooooo...well, just wanted to warn you. Bye!*

Me:"So we don't have time, as you heard."

I was in Blanc's Basilicom with all the other girls around. There were even Gold Third.

Histoire was the only oracle there, since the others had to take care of their nations.

About me, I still wasn't in my best condition, but I healed enough for the doctor to let me go.

The girls...reacted each one of his own.

The Neptunes, Plutia and Peashy were so happy that they screamed.

Vert, Uzume and Gold Third (not S-Sha though) were glad I returned.

Nepgear and Uni still weren't sure about how to react.

And Noire was rather distant. Not that I didn't expect it.

Histoire:"Hmm. So the fight is close...and thanks to your discovery, we also know why the CPUs' shares are low."

Plutia:"Well, Peashy and I were still fuuuuuuuuull of shares, but that pyramid took them away."

Peashy:"Pea feels weaker..."

Uzume:"Yeah, same to me. I sent Umio and the others to take some share crystals, but we don't have enough of them."

Neptune:"I also tried to eat all the pudding I could, but it didn't work at all!"

We all turned to her with annoyed faces.

Neptune:"...What?"

Big Neptune:"Geez, if not even pudding works we're in trouble."

Croire:"You're even dumber than her! Of course it doesn't work!"

I turned to Blanc.

Me:"(Whispering) Seriously, how can you handle this?"

Blanc:"(Whispering) Why do you think I go mad so easy?"

B-Sha:"Wait, but does it mean that the CPUs won't fight?"

That was a good question. Of course it was better not to.

C-Sha:"Well, I don't think they should without enough shares."

K-Sha:"I can't let my Noire to hurt herself!"

Histoire:"Indeed, it would be better if they stay behind. Right now the only ones who can fight properly are the bigger Neptune, IF, you Gold Third and Y/N."

As a cue, the others turned to me, a little worried.

Me:"...What's wrong?"

Nepgear:"Hum, are you sure Histoire? I mean, he looks better, but he was beaten up badly."

I turned to her a little surprised.

Vert:"My darling Nepgear is right. Are you truly able to fight? You took an atomic bomb after all."

I immediately raised my hand to stop her.

Me:"I told you, I'm fine now. I won't be healed at 100%, but it's only a matter of time."

It was obvious they still had some doubts, but they knew I wouldn't have stopped.

Histoire:"In this case, the first thing to do is to plan a strategy. We don't know how much time we have, so-"

Before she could continue, the big screen behind her turned on.

Vengeance:"Ok, ok, it should work now. Hellooo! Can you hear me!?"