Chapter 11

I arrived in Leanbox in no time and I followed the path of destruction.

Me:"I will find him, and Ghost Rider or not, he'll pay."

I proceeded slowly, searching for any clues that could help me.

Me:"There must be something...if he wanted to meet me he surely left som-"

???:"Oh, finally you arrived! You're a bit late, you know? How rude!"

I turned back and he was there, arms crossed, leaned on a pile of debris.

I left my bike and cracked my knucles.

Me:"Well, I'm here now, so-"

But he immediatly raised his arms.

???:"Relax, buddy (Can I call you buddy?). I just want to talk with my brother from different parents. For now at least."

I just stayed there without any idea of what was going on.

Me:"Talk!? What are you saying!?"

???:"Well, after all we are the only Ghost Riders of all multiverse. And yes, we're from the same world."

Me:"...Who are you?"

He gave a look at himself.

???:"Seriously? Isn't that obvious? We even look alike. In more senses."

Me:"Not what. Who!?"

He just stared at me for a while.

???:"Oooh, you're asking my name. Well...hmmm..."

He looked up holding his chin, then he started laughing.

Me:"What's so funny?"

???:"No, no, it's just...it's been so much time since somebody asked it that I completely forgot it."

Me:"You forgot your name?"

He shook his hand looking away.

???:"Well, it's not that I cared. Names are meaningless, we are what we want to be. But if you need a name...well, you can call me Vengeance."

Me:"Who cares of names!? How can you be a Ghost Rider!?"

Vengeance:"Hmm, I don't remember the reason, to tragic for me, but I made a deal with a devil long time ago."

Me:"A deal with the devil? Really?"

Vengeance:"I give you my word as a boyscout. Seriously, you should make a laugh sometimes. My boss wasn't joking when he said you're grumpy."

Me:"Your boss?"

He looked at me and facepalmed.

Vengeance:"Ooops! I shouldn't had to say that. Oh well, guess now you'll go against me all bersek."

Me:"What are you talking about?"

He stared at me and laughed hard.

Vengeance:"You're saying, he he, that Dõgen couldn't tell you? That's ridiculous!"

Me:"Dõgen?"

I then remember when I faced him in Hell. He said someone, whose name started with M, revived him and sent him to fight me.

Me:'But then...'

I stared at him furious.

Me:"So you work for 'M'! Who is him!? What does he want from me!?"