Chapter Four:

Y/N POV

  When they start running in my direction I quickly swipe all their legs with my tail knocking them all over at once with surprising ease. They quickly recover and come running at you again..wow great tactics guys. This time I switch it up and jump behind them, quickly kicking Mikey along with the purple-clad turtle from behind making them both fall over.

I was expecting quicker reactions than that, this will be easier than I thought. 

  The other two turtles were faster and swiftly turned around and start to attack, but I use my claws to block both of their attacks. However to my surprise, before I can react I receive a kick in the stomach knocking me onto the ground. I recover soon after as my pride was hurt more than my body and jump back up. The two turtles seem to have learnt not to charge at me again and they get in their stances, ready for you to attack. I do not miss the lazy smirk plastered on the red-clad turtle's face looking proud of himself, which leads me to assume he is the turtle who got the kick in, and I cannot help but have a sever desire to wipe that smirk right off his face.

Like who's attacking is going to change if they win of not now I'm sure I'll win either way.

  I run towards them as fast as my legs can carry me, which is rather fast, swiftly dodging all their attacks. I then kick the turtle I now know as Mikey in the plastron sending him into the large vent I had previously hidden behind. Without any amount of hesitation, I front roll between the remaining standing turtles and grab the end of the bo staff one of them is using for a weapon fling him into the air, spinning around while he's still grabbing it knocking over all the turtles again. 

  At this point, I have my own smirk plastered on my face at the thought of how fed up they must be at getting knocked over so many times.

I seize the opportunity of their temporary weakness to throw the tracker on Mikey before anyone has time to get up and notice anything.

I slowly and confidently walk over to near the edge of the building ready to leap to another building while the turtles are getting up when one of them speaks.

"Who are you?" The blue-clad turtle asks wearily. (probably because I just beat them all up, oops)

You turn your head and smirk, "I'm Y/N." and with that, you use your one of your smoke bombs and vanish without a trace.

Now that was easier than I thought, but I must not get too cocky...

A/N: Thanks for reading so far! I'll be updating soon :3

EDIT A/N: I could not bear that this was only 300 words so I got it up an extra hundred, but nothing too good.

*