Chapter Six

After walking through the DISTGUSTANG sewer or way too long you come to the turtles' lair entrance. Seriously there's like no security hear I can literally walk right in! What's with superhero's having no security at the base of their operations?

You go in and start having a look around to see what's here and if you can find anything useful. It's not exactly what you expected...it's not like you had thought about it much, but for starters, you were at least expecting a door! You then hear a loud slurping in your ear.

"Hey, Bethany is that you?!" You speak into your comm talking to Bethany no your 'woman in the chair' as it were.

"Huh? What? Yeah. No. Maybe. I don't know."

"Seriously unless you have something to say keep quiet, would ya?"

"Technically I wasn't actually speaking just drinking my third can of this delicious soda I found in your fridge."

"YOU WHAT?"

"Huh?"

"Ugh nevermind we'll talk about this later in case you didn't notice I'm a little preoccupied."

"How?"

"I don't know maybe I'm sneaking into a bunch of mutants base!"

"It doesn't even have a door so I only had to disable a few cameras so I don't think it takes that much effort to go in look around and get the blueprints."

"Whatever just  keep quiet."

You walk around each room getting a basic idea of the layout drawing a rough sketch on your notepad of the rooms tripping over various empty pizza boxes in the process.

(I know it's pretty detailed but you can imagine it otherwise)

You see a messy desk with a computer on it so maybe you can get some information from it. You quickly turn it on and plug in a USB downloading all the files. Then you hear a noise coming from one of the rooms.

"I thought there wouldn't be anyone in here."

"What is there someone in there?"

"I don't know, but I heard a noise, I'm gonna check it out now."

"I didn't know you were into ghosts."

"Seriously just keep quiet unless spoken to."

"But you did speak to me."

"UGH just keep quiet!"

With that, you snooped into a room with a large tree in the centre (which is kind of weird) and a few weapon racks around the place, presumably the dojo. There was a door at the end of it, probably where the noise was coming from, so you very slowly and quietly slide it open revealing a giant sleeping rat!!! In shock, you take a few steps back tripping over a fallen branch from the tree with a thud. Oh, I hope I didn't wake that thing up!

"Quiet Mikey." the rat says and turns over to sleep again.

Mikey must be the clumsy one then...that was too close, time to get out of here! Although first I should get some DNA samples from the turtles to confirm they are mutants and not some other strange creatures.

There are four bedrooms each with a name above the door, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo. Since they're all the same to you enter the closest one, Mikey's room. It's a huge mess, to be honest, and it stinks!

"Eww, this room stinks!"

"Just hurry up I'm bored."

"Whatever...you're not even here anyway."

You get a little cotton swab out of your bag and swipe one the empty pizza boxes and then put it away in your bag. 

"Alright all done I'm on my way back now."

"FINALLY!"

"I haven't even been away that...long..."

"What?"

"Uh oh."

"I don't like repeating myself, WHAT?"

"They're back!"

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy (not really I'm just lazy) doing things in the holidays (getting fat on the sofa watching TV in other words) See ya!