NOT AN UPDATE

A/N:

 I did write this book quite a while ago and let me tell you it was a wonderful experience! I really loved writing it and the awesome comments some people left! Now do not get me wrong I am proud of this book and I loved writing it, but now looking back at it it could definitely use some improvements. Not as much the story just really the grammar, and word description. Now I also do have some issues with some of my OCs...but we will get on to that later!

 I have decided to go through the book a little bit at a time and edit it a bit. Just smaller things like grammar and some more creative adverbs and stuff. I have also realized I made Y/N to be a little bit of a Mary Sue and her personality is a little unstable throughout the book and what I mean by that is her personality varies from chapter to chapter. However I will not really be focusing on editing that in this book, but I will be doing that in Mutant Inferno, the second book when I get on to editing that one and then eventually continuing it.

 Honestly, I really did start onto Mutant Inferno way to fast and I should have taken a break from it and came back to edit this one in the first place so I do apologise for all the waiting you may have had with that book. I am not going to act like I am going to immediately start updating it really soon or anything I will probably rather slowly edit this book first and then after that slowly edit Mutant Inferno as well.

 Thank you for reading! No, but seriously I really do appreciate every read, every vote, and every comment!

-ѕиιρєявαιт