Chapter Sixteen

Music: NONE!!! OO

Y/N POV

"The turtles and I have been patrolling every night now for two weeks. The number of mutant monsters attacking us increases every night.  We need a more effective way to beat the mutants, they're incredibly powerful, and we have to fight more and more at once. Perhaps I should use a strong narcotic... Either way, we don't have much time left... On other matters, I have to say I'm starting to grow quite fond of the turtles. I also think the feeling is mutual. Even Raphael doesn't seem as tense around me as he once was not two weeks ago." I finish in my journal.

B: "Writing in your DIARY?"

Y: "Do you have something important to say or are you just teasing me."

B: "In fact, I do got somethin' to tell ya, but that was the important part."

Y: "What's the other part?"

B: "The turtles are outside ready for tonight's patrol."

Y: "Oh good I've got something to tell them."

B: "Mhm..."

I go outside and see all the turtles awkwardly standing around.

M: "Dudette you need a doorbell or something I've been standing out here in the cold for like...I don't know, a long time!"

L: "We just got here Mikey."

M: "But its cold!"

Y: "Before we go I have something I want to show you guys. Follow me." I say opening the doors gesturing for them to follow me inside.

As Donny starts geeking out over all my tech around my base and Mikey starts watching videos with Bethany as soon as he's over the doorstep, I talk to the two remaining turtles.

Y: "So I went back into the T.C.R.I. database and I found another encrypted file about the mutagen bomb. I finally got through the encryption, but the Kraang must've discovered what was going on and activated the self destruct, but before it all disappeared I managed to catch a thing or two. The good news is Bethany can deactivate the bomb."

R: "And the bad news?"

Y: "There's a lot more of that... to deactivate it she needs to be within 5 feet of the device while it's on the countdown. Speaking of it has a fifteen minutes countdown. If that wasn't enough bad news there will be a ton of mutants there..."

R: "Ouch."

L: "...How on earth or we going to do this?..." Leo says slumping his shoulders.

Y: "Cheer up dude I think I have a solution." Leo looks up as I continue, "I  think I could use a large dosage of tranquilizers and load some guns with them. If I get the measurements correct we can hopefully knock them all out cold."

Leo thought about it for a bit before Raph said, "That could work."

Y: "Well I did just say it so...anyway I'll need Donny's help to make the guns. I was thinking after patrol?"

L: "Fine with me."

Y: "Hold on a minute I'm just gonna grab my wrist gun and load it with tranqs."

M: "That sounds cooooool!"

Y:*giggles* "Back in a minute." You say and go into your room. Walking into your room you go over to your desk and grab your wrist gun and quickly change your clothes.

 Walking into your room you go over to your desk and grab your wrist gun and quickly change your clothes

Sorry the chapter was a bit short, I need to write more in my outline...anyways also I wanted to mention music suggestions for the chapters are appreciated ;) oh and check out my new TMNT fanfiction, you might like it! :D Cya adorable fans! :3