Chapter Twenty: A/N

Special thanks to @PenelopeFox who had a huge impact on the story. Even the OC 'Bethany' was based on her! Go give her a follow!

Special thanks to @puregoldbun who gave me a few cool ideas for the fanfiction! Go give her a follow!

Special thanks to @sassyclassydiva for all their funny comments, and saving me from an embarrassing spelling mistake! Go give her a follow!

A big thank you to all them sublime fans out there!

IMPORTANT NOTE: The next fanfiction will not be called 'The Mutant TMNT X Reader Fanfiction Part Two' or anything like that because it will be able to be understood without reading the fanfiction. Of course, it will make a lot more sense for those who have read this fanfiction.

Next fanfiction name: Mutant Inferno TMNT X Reader

Link to next fanfiction: https://www.wattpad.com/701479880-mutant-inferno-tmnt-x-reader-fanfiction-chapter

NEXT FANFICTION DESCRIPTION: I set out to exact my revenge upon Bishop, the man who murdered my parents and experimented on me for years! ...However, there was...complications, I had to complete yet another task before I could finish what he started. Now I'm going to kill him, right after I destroy everything he ever worked for!

It was so~ fun writing this! Ready for more? As always requests are open, just leave a comment or message me!

-Sniperbait