Chapter Twelve

Music: [Nightcore] You're Gonna Go Far Kid 

(Not clean)

Raphael POV

After our little argument with Leo we decided to follow him, he's gonna get himself into so much trouble! What an idiot! 

D: "Where do you think they're going? We've been running approximately twenty-six minutes."

R: "How am I supposed to know?"

D: "Well, I was hoping you would know since you're the one who dragged us into this, Raph."

R: "Just 'cause I know Leo's being stupid again doesn't mean I know how."

M: "Hey, guys? They've stopped running! Finally!"

We all look over to see Y/N and Leo fighting a handful of Kraang.

I go over to help, but Donny puts his hand on my plastron top stop me.

D: "Wait, I want to see what they're doing."

R: "Fighting Kraang, now let's go."

D: "Just wait. Look they don't need our help anyway." He gestures over in their direction.

Y/N jumps into the air spinning her katana's in the air slicing four robots' (A/N don't mind me calling them that;) head's clean off, landing gracefully.

Meanwhile, as two more of them come running at Leo he sets down his katanas at either side of him, he props himself up with his hands, kicking the robots in front of him. Mid-air he grabs his katanas landing on top of them pushing his blades into the robots.

M: "Whoo that was cool!"

D: "Quiet Mikey."

M: "Rude."

L: "Nice job Y/N."

Y: "Not bad yourself."

L: "Yeah, but what was the point of this?"

Donny whispers to me, "This is why we waited."

Okay, now I'm just confused.

Y/N doesn't reply to Leo but goes over to one of the Kraang she completely dominated might I add, leaning over, pulling out the very much alive pink brain.

(K = Kraang)

Y: "What is Operation Juno, you parasite?!"

K: *snorts* "I'll never tell you human."

Y: "And that's where you're wrong...I'm no human." She then draws her metal claws out threateningly.

K: "What are you going to do with those? Kill me and you'll never know."

Y: "Wrong again I can get any one of your dirtbag friends to get what I need, and even if I don't kill you I can hurt you a lot!"

L: "What are you doing?!"

She gets her claws ready to plunge into the Kraang, seeing the look of horror on shock on poor Mikey's face I cover his eyes quickly.

K: "Okay! Okay! I'll tell you!"

Y: *smirk* "That's what I thought, so what is it then?"

K: "Mutagen...bomb."

Y/N's eyes go wide for a second but then regains her composure.