-Haruto;rain

It was getting late and dark outside while I was on my way home from school. Today I got out late and waited for my friend in the library because she wanted to meet me there. She never came sIGh.

Suddennly I felt something wet hit my forehead. I looked up to see that it started raining. Yay and here am I without a jacket. I'm such a mess. As thee rain started to get heavier I spotted a little cafe and decided to go in there.

A little bell rang when I opened the door. And wow it smelled so good in there. I walked up to the front and ordered a white hot chocolate. A few minutes later the pretty girl came back and gave me my warm drink.

I gladly took it and looked around there was only one person sitting the back. He really catched my eyes. He was alone. I walked up to him with the cup in my right hand and the left hand on my back pack strap. "Hey is this seat next to you taken?" I asked with a small smile. "No you can sit there if you'd like" he answered looking flustered.

He was probably like wtf. I took a seat putting my bag an the floor. He was writing something I didn't want to bother him. So I didn't ask what he was doing. I took a big gulp of my drink. "shit that was hot" I mumbled to myself hoping he hasn't heard it.

I could hear him chuckling. "hey why are you laughing" I questioned him quite embarrassed. He didn't answer. Maybe he didn't hear me. So I tried again. No answer. I also tried talking to him but he was too focused on writing in his little notebook.

I sipped my hot chocolate carefully since it was still hot and started to admire him. I sound like such a creep but what can I say he was beautiful.

"Man I like your face" I blurted out of god knows where. I quickly covered my mouth blushing. It looks like he heard me this time. He turned his head in my direction. "Sorry what did you say I didn't pay attention" he chuckled.

"Eh...um..eh..I-i Said I liked your face" I told him stuttering. He smiled at me. "I'm haruto by the way" he gave me his hand to shake it. I took it and replied "and I am jenna but you can call me j".

A/n
Hey I hope you enjoyed reading this! Please let me know what you think and maybe if you want a part two. Have a good day💓