-Haruto; fate pt.2

"please fasten your seat belts we'll be going down in a few minutes" the stewardess said. So that's what I did. Then I woke up Haruto by slightly shaking him. "Hey little sleepy head we're landing put on your seatbelt" I smiled at him. He did as I said he looked so precious UWUUUUU.

We got off the plane and headed to this hallway thingy. As we were walking through I kept bothering Haruto. Poor baby gets waken up by me and now he also gets annoyed today is his day. I also took many selfies with him even though he always looked very amused by my actions.

"C'mon grumpy face loosen up" I laughed as I pinched his cheeks. He blushed. Why did he blush. Omg did I pinch to hard? "Oh my I'm sorry I didn't mean to pinch you to hard" I apologized. And he just nodded.

When we finally reached the place where you pick up your luggages we searched for ours. After what seemed hours we finally found them. And called took an uber to the place we were supposed to go.

I was surprised that no one had picked us up. Anyway the drive there was kinda akward. The driver kept saying that we would have beautiful children and that he wants to be invited to our marriage.

Like what the heck I only know Haruto for a few days. And we're still kids the age of fifteen and sixteen. Harutos face was still flushed pink. I think I really pinched him bad.

When we finally arrived we hurried out of the car and rang the doorbell. The door opened revealing a tall blonde woman she welcomed us and gave us the keys before she left.

It was beautiful. "Let's look around" I recommend And he agreed. Everything was so beautiful and huge. We arrived at the what I think bedroom because it's the last room and there weren't any before.

We looked inside and it only had one bed. I gasped. And looked around for cameras. Lucky me I couldn't find any means we won't get filmed sleeping in one bed.

I decided to cook us something since they stocked us up with food. When I arrived in the kitchen I saw a letter.

Make yourself at home. Everything is filled up and if you need to buy anything there's a credit card.

I looked over and saw a credit card with a letter attached to it. I quickly scanned it. It was all the passwords and pins for it. I put my attention back to the first letter I found.

They're no cameras in this house. The camera team will come each day at about 10 am. Means you will have enough time to get ready. We also prepared a few outfits for the first week. On Friday next week is explore day. You both will walk around LA with selfcams that you will receive in the next few days. The first filming day will be Monday next week so you're free to do whatever you want.

XX

Well sounds fun. I'll tell Haruto about it while eating. I started to gather all the ingredients for some spaghetti Bolognese. It didn't take long to make after half an hour. I was finished.

"Haruto" I called out. No response. "Hmm". I tried another few times. Still no response so I decided to search for him. I found him sleeping on the floor in the hallway. I guess he was really tired.

I carefully shook him. "Hey little baby I made dinner" he opened his eyes and nodded. He slowly got up and followed me. After he sat down I served the dish.

It was silent for a while. I remembered the letter and got up to get it. When I came he looked at me questioning. "I found this letter before I started cooking" I said as I handed him the letter.

A/n
I hope you enjoyed this. It's kinda boring but whatever.
I love Haruto!
Have a great day and love Haruto and the others too :)