-Mashiho; care pt.3

I woke up to some arms wrapped around my waist and smiled in awe. I carefully turned around trying not to wake him up. I couldn't help but smile at his appearance. He looked so cute. I just wanted to squish but I had to keep myself together.

I started playing with his silky hair. It was so soft I loved touching it. My finger started tracing his fine face when he started smiling and opened his eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" I apologized.

"It's okay" he grinned pulling me closer and tightening his arms around me. I could lay like this forever. "Me too" he laughed. I didn't mean to say that out loud. We continued to lay like that and fell back asleep.

This time I woke up to talking. "Look how cute they look" someone said. I shot up after I heard a camera snap. "Come kiddos get up it's already 1pm" his das said tapping his wrist while smiling at us.

I groaned and tried to get up when Mashiho decided to pull me down again. "Hey not nice" I said making straight face. He just started laughing and hovered over me and started to tickle the shit outta me.

He finally stopped when I almost died choking. "No fair" I pouted as I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth. He lazily followed my actions. We also changed into new pyjamas since the others had food stains all over and smelled like food.

By the time we were done it was already 4. We were back in his room with me laying on his bed and him on the floor. "Hey can we go see her tomorrow? I haven't seen it yet" I asked him. "Of course" he replied. It was silent for awhile.

"But can we like go at night" I pleaded. "If you like" he smiled. "Are you sure" I questioned him and he nodded.

A/n
Y'all I think I'm going to make this a book I just love the two of them so much haha :) anyway merry Christmas I love you guys!