-Sungyeon; pretty face

[requested by @jylow_]

Sungyeon

I got out the car and hurried to the entrance. I was late on my first day of school. The halls were empty, no one I could ask for the way to the office. I was like a lost puppy, whenever someone called out for me.

"Hey pretty face, what are you up to" a girl who suddenly appeared next to me asked. "I'm searching for the office" i replied. She nooded and motioned me to follow her.

We soon arrived at the office. "Here it is, I've got to go or my teacher kills me" she said running off. I went in and got my schedule. The office lady was nice enough to show me the way to my first class.

I softly knocked before opening the door. I smiled, walked in and handed the teacher my hall pass. "Please introduce yourself" the teacher ordered.

"Hello I'm Kim Sungyeon, please take care of me" I bowed. "Okay you can sit over there since it's the only seat left" he pointed over, next to someone who had their head down not paying attention at all.

I nodded and made my way over there. After getting out my stuff I was concentrated and didn't acknowledge the person next to me anymore.

I felt a light poke on my left arm, so I looked over. "Hey pretty face" the girl from earlier grinned at me. "Hi" I replied smiling while I continued taking notes.

She asked to see my schedule so I obeyed and gave it to her. I could hear her squeal. "We have all classes together" she cheered and with that the bell rang. I packed up my things just to get pulled by her.

"I have an emty seat next to me in every class, because I have no friends in my classes" she paused, "means you can sit next to me".

+

Through out the day we've got to know eachother more. She we had a lot in common. I actually blended in really well and didn't have to introduce myself in all classes.

Ring ring.

The bell rang telling us it was lunch break. "C'mon pretty face it's time to meet my friends" she smiled as she pulled me out of class once again.

As we entered the cafeteria she immediately waved at a table with a few people. We came to a halt Infront of the table, I noticed them staring at our hands. I slightly pulled my had away, after realising we was still holding onto it.

"So my fellow friends, this is Sungyeon and it's his first day here" she introduced me before sitting down. She pushed this one guy a little further making space for me between her and another dude.

They introduced themselves one after another. "Hyunsuk" the guy next to me started. "Junkyu","Jyunhao","Yunseo", "Mashiho", "and Keita" the guy to the left of yeosoo finished.

I noticed she was the only girl with them, I've seen slot if girls drooling walking past this table. "Hyunsuk and I are siblings by the way" she told me and I nodded.

"How about we invite pretty face to our sleep over today" yeosoo suggested. Everyone agreed, it's only the first day and I already made alot of friends.

"Thank you guys it's only been my first day and I made such great friends" I smiled at them.

Ring ring

Lunch break was over and we said our goodbyes. In our last class soorae took my phone and typed in her number, before texting herself. Then she texted herself and added me into a group chat. "Crack head culture" I read out loud and laughed, earning a glare from our maths teacher.

+

"How do you get home" she asked. "With the bus 0325 it stops directly Infront of my apartment complex" I told her. She laughed. "What" I ask confused. "That means we live in the same apartment complex" she told me. "Oh what a coincidence" I chuckled following her to the bus stop.

At the apartment complex it turned out that we even were neighbors. We broke out laughing. "What's so funny" someone asked out of nowhere. "I almost shit my pants bro" yeosoo told hyunsuk who just laughed at our face expressions.

A/n
I want a sleep over with them :/
Will never happen I know but let me procastinate before cb comes in okay? Thanks haha