-Asahi; feelings

Asahi and I have been somewhat close for a long time now. He was never the type to show a lot of emotions yet to talk about his feelings and sorrows.

I've always been kinda worried about him. What if he has problems or is suffering. He would never tell me.

Through all these years we've never met up outside of school. Every time I asked him to meet up he said he had no time and stuff. I didn't even have his number.

My thoughts got interrupted by the bell ringing. I looked around for him with no success. "He was never late" I mumbled to myself. I was now worried to the max. He usually is here an hour before the first lesson.

I quickly grabbed my things and ran out of the classroom before the teacher came. I knew where he lived since it says it on the "call list" thingy of our class.

I typed it in Google maps and made my way there not caring that I missed school. I arrived ten minutes later. I tried to catch my breath. I wanted to ring the door bell but a loud scream and something shattering made me stop in my tracks.

I threw my bag to the side and checked if the door was locked. To my luck it wasn't. I opened it and ran in. I screamed out his name. After a couple screams still no reply.

Panicked I searched through every room. No sign of him until I found a locked door. I knocked repeadly on it. "Asahi" I shouted with no reply once again. I decided to kick open the door.

After several tried it finally broke and my arm was throbbing. I walked in to see nothing but a note.

"For y/n" I read out loud. I guessed it was for me so I decided to open it.

My lovely y/n I'm so sorry. I will miss you more than anything and I hope you won't miss me as much. I just couldn't take it anymore.

"Take what"

Have I ever told you that I love you? Okay scratch that, I haven't. I regret it I honestly do. So I'll say it now. I love you y/l/n y/n I really do.

Good bye.
Love Asahi

My heart shattered reading that letter. I was so confused. I broke down right there in the middle of his room. So many questions were flooding my mind.

He was my everything the only person I dearly loved and now he's gone. Where could he be?

I wiped my tears and stood up. I decided to look around his room. When I sat down on his neatly made bed I noticed an open window. I stood up to close it so noone could break in.

When I looked out the window my heart stopped beating at the sight.