-byuonggon; protect

Byuonggon

Ring ring

I heard my alarm go of. Lazily I reached over to shut it up and slowly stood up, rubbing my eyes. I slowly walked into the bathroom and did my business before getting dressed. Everything went so slow.

When I was about to eat I remembered. "shoot, mom I got to go. I love you" I told her before putting my breakfast into a lunchbox. I hurried to put on my shoes and jacket then ran out the door.

How could I forget? I hope nothing happened yet since it's only 7. I finally reached the door. I heard screaming and shouting. I quickly rang the bell. "Be quiet understand" I heard someone demand. Then the door opened.

"Who are you" the guy asked. "I'm Byuonggon and I'm here to pick up your daughter" right as I finished she came running through the door pulling me with her. Her dad was left dumbfounded at the door looking angry.

"Thank you" she said as we came to a halt. I embraced her in a hug caressing her hair. "You came but in the right moment" she sniffled as she started crying. I released from the hug and cupped her cheeks. "You will stay over at mine after school" I told her.

"I can't he will be even more angry" she sobbed. I wiped her tears and smiled at her. "You don't have to worry about him anymore" I told her.
"What do you mean" she asked.

"I told my mom. She said she will take care of it and you can stay with us" I answered. She gave me a weak smile as we walked to school.

I felt her take my hand and intertwine hers with mine. I felt my heart beat increase. I suddenly felt so hot. I looked at her, her face was flushed with a light pinkish shade.

+

After school I waited for her at the gate. When she came she immediately hugged me and intertwined our hands again. Again I was flustered by her actions. I think I really liked her.

The whole walk home was quiet. When we arrived I unlocked the door and let her in. She smiled "where is your mom" she questioned. "At work she will be back at about 10 I think" I replied.

I took of my jacket and shoes while she followed my actions. I walked to the stairs motioning her to follow me. We went up the stairs and I opened the first door to the left.

"This will be your room. I know it's plain but I wanted you to decorate it however you like since I have no idea how to arrange a girls room" I chuckled. She looked at me amazed.

"I don't know what to say and how to thank you and your mom for this" he said. "It's okay and for clothes my mom put a few into the closet I hope they fit"

After doing our homework I sat her Infront of the TV and cooked us some stir fried Kim chi.

After eating we just chilled and talked we had a lot of fun. I haven't seen her so happy in a long time.

+
I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs to get a glass of water. When I got back up I heard quiet sobbs coming from her room. I made my way to her. I lightly nocked on the door before opening it and walking in closing the door again.

I walked over to her and hugged her. She kept crying for a while. "Hey what's wrong" I asked. She shook her head meaning she doesn't want to talk about it.

After she calmed down I got up. I felt her tug at my shirt. "can you please stay" she pleaded. I nod and made my way to the couch in the room. " No I mean like here in my bed" she said.

"Oh yeah sorry" I said walking over to her. She scooted over and I got in. As I layed down she put some of the blanket over me and snuggled in to my chest. My heart was racing again.

She mumbled a light thank you before dozing off to sleep. "I'll always protect it has always been like that and it will always be trust me" I whispered kissing her forehead. Slowly falling asleep I heard a quiet. "I love you" before I was completely out.

A/n
I hope they really debut 9 people instead of 5.

And a big thank you for 3.3k reads and over 100 votes it means a lot <3