-Mashiho; care

I haven't been feeling myself lately. It's just that I recently lost someone really close. And I miss her so much. No one's there to care enough. I can come off really cold but actually I'm an insecure soft marshmallow. No one has been digging enough.

"Hey" someone said snapping me out of my thoughts. I just glared at him and walked away. I don't know why I did that he just said hey and I walked away.

"Hold up" he said catching up with me. "What" I snapped. He just stared at me before giving me a heart warming smile. "Geez I just want to befriend you" he said.

That went on like this for awhile with be being a complete bitch. I feel so bad but I can't control myself. He is actually so sweet. He tells me about his day every time he walks me home.

Yes he did walk me home everyday since we met. And I still didn't know his name.

+it's now been a month since she's gone...

I woke up with a sick feeling in my stomach. It's now been exactly a month. I got up and ready so I walked downstairs grabbed an apple and headed to school.

Right when I passed the schools entrance I felt an arm being swung around my shoulder. I looked at him with a disgusted face. When my heart actually skipped a beat or a few.

The smile on his face could never fade. At least I've never seen him not smiling. And we have spent a lot of time together actually.

We walked to my locker together and he took his arm off so I could put away all the things I didn't need and get everything I needed. I looked at him and he shook his head. "I already got everything" he smiled. Damn he can really read my mind.

He checked the time. The bell is going to ring in a few. So he brought me to my first class. He even brought me to my seat like everyday. But today was different. He hugged me real tight. And weirdly I hugged back but just lightly. After he released from the hug he kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "See you at lunch princess" and with that he walked off to his class.

I was shook but kept a straight face and sat down. I received a few stares from a few girls who liked him. Even tho they never talk. Anyway sadly we don't have any classes together. But we have our lunch to the same time.

The day passed by quick. The bell rang as I shot up and rushed to my locker. I squished my back pack in it after taking my apple out.

He approached me with his usual bright smile and slung his arm around my waist. That was new. He guided me to the cafeteria to our usual table. He started talking but I didn't listen to him.

He noticed because I would usually hum in response. He looked over at me. "Hey what's wrong" he asked with a soft voice. My plain face expression suddenly changed to a sad look.

His smile vanished. I've never seen him not smile. He looked curious as he stood up and dragged me out of the cafeteria to an empty room.

He pulled me in a hug. I couldn't help anymore so I just started crying. Probably soaking his dark blue hoodie. "Hey it's okay let it all out you've been holding it in for so long" he whispered as he caressed my hair.

"H-how dddo you know" I sniffled. "I could see it in your eyes" he replied.

A/n
I hope you enjoyed this little thingy.
Have a great day stay hydrated and eat well!