-Haruto; fate

requested by -wongluv-

I woke up to my phone going off rapidly. I tried to ignore it for the past hour. I took it and saw bavillion messages from my manager. I called her back.

"Hey Jillian I've been trying to get you on the phone for an hour where are you" she said kind of annoyed. "I'm home why" I asked. "You were supposed to be here two hours ago I thought haejin told you" she said. "What no haejin and I don't even talk" I told her. "Okay okay get ready and come as fast as you can" and with that she hung up.

Great. I got dressed into a white pair of jeans, a baby blue hoodie and my all time favourite vans. I grabbed an apple and granola bar. And walked out the door. I forgot my keys so I had to walk back in luckily I noticed before I closed the door.

I walked there since it's only a 5 minute walk to jyp. When I arrived I saw Hanni already. She immediately ran over to me and gave me a hug. "Let's get going we have a meeting in five minutes and you're not prepared" she hurried me in the elevator. "A meeting with who" I asked. "Umm this boy from yg entertainment I don't know his name" she replied.

We came to a halt at the 7th floor and got out. As we walked to the meeting i kept on asking myself who it could be. There was this boy from yg many supporters shipped me with for some reason. He was cute I think his name was marito or something. I'm not sure.

Hanni opened the door and let me in first. I immediately walked over to the boy. For my suprise it really was this boy. "Its a pleasure to meet you Jiyeon. I'm Haruto" he said as he held out his hand for me to shake. "Nice to meet you too" i smiled as I shook his hand.

I took my hand back and sat down across him and his manager next to mine. We talked for hours. Well more our managers talked and we kept nodding. So basically what they said was Haruto and I will have a Collab show together since so many fans ship us and it will get tons of views. And it doesn't affect treasure box since he has been eliminated a few days ago. (He IS NOT irl)

We were sent home to pack because the show will be in LA and we'll be Sharing an apartment.

*Next day*

We met up at the airport. When I spotted Haruto and walked over to him. "Hii" I said as I jumped on his back. (Lol whut) he let out a almost inaudible scream. "Oh shut I didn't mean to scared you" I laughed as I got off. "It's alright but don't ever do that again" he chuckled.

"Flight 8172 to LA is boarding now" our flight was called out so we made our way to gate 8. After went through security and stuff we walked finally got on the plane.

I looked at our tickes. We had seats 13 and 14. "Yay a window seat. Can I sit at the window" I asked him. And he just nodded. The rest of the plane ride was quiet since we both slept lols.

To be continued...

A/n
I decided that I will make two parts to this so Yee be continued. And lemme say I don't think the second part will follow directly after this one so :)
And sorry this is kinda boring :/
I hope you enjoyed and have/had a good day💞