-Mashiho; care pt.2

"H-how dddo you know" I sniffled. "I could see it in your eyes" he replied.

I don't know why but it made my broken heart ache a little less. He kept on hugging me until I calmed down.

I looked up at him to see his beautiful smile spread across his face. "Thank you" I paused. "Thank you for everything. Thank you for always talking to me even when I wouldn't talk to you or wanted you to leave me alone. Thank you for never leaving me" I smiled up at him since we were still hugging.

He released from the hug and I felt a cold I've never felt before. He cupped my cheeks and wiped away my tears while saying "I will never leave you no matter what". "Promise" "promise"

+ a few weeks later

Mashiho and I have been best friends since then. We're unseparateble. I love I haven't had such a friend in my life except for her but he makes me feel less pain.

Today I woke up to Mashiho jumping on my bed and screaming "wake up bitch! We'll be late for school". I groaned and sat up. "Your clothes are already prepared your bag is packed breakfast is ready to be eaten on the way" he said as he rushed out of my room.

I walked into the bathroom with my clothes. After washing my face and brushing my teeth I put on the clothes he picked out. When I had all clothes were they belonged I looked in the mirror. "Wait omg" I screamed. I opened the bathroom door and jolted down the stairs. I ran over to Mashiho and gave him a big fat hug. "Thank you thank thank you" i thanked him for giving me his hoodie. The dark blue one.

"See it as an early Christmas present he said as he shooed me away to put on my shoes and jacket. He swung over his back pack and gave me mine and my food.

"I don't know what I'd do without you" I told him munching on bread. "Well that's a question we will never be able to answer" he laughed.

+ after school

We met at the front gate just like usual."heyooooo" I smiled. "Tomorrow is christmas" he said excited. "YESSSS I'm sad my parents and her won't celebrate with me but I can't wait for our first Christmas together"

We stopped by at my house to drop off my school stuff and get clothes for a few days or so and stuff to snack. He got my toothbrush and stuff while I went to my room.

"You ready" he asked. "Almost" I said coming down with a bag. I put it on the floor and got another bag and walked into the basement and got lots of snacks and the presents I bought for him and his parents.

"Ready" I shouted as I walked back to him. He picked up my bag and headed out the door after grabbing my key. That dude is so thoughtful I'm sure I would have forgotten it.

The walk to his house was quiet but I don't think one of us mind it. His house was two streets further so it was only a five minute walk.

"Hey fellow sister's we're here" I shouted. I love his parents they're so chill and I know they like me too. "Hello" they replied in unison and we all laughed. I took my shoes off and put my stuff in his room.

Back downstairs I joined the others at the dining table and started eating and chatting with them. It could be like this every day. They're like my second family.

"I'm so full" I said leaning back and rubbing my tummy. Everyone laughed. "Let's go upstairs" Mashiho said as he picked up our plates and walked into the kitchen.

I went upstairs and started setting up Netflix so we could watch something. "Hey can you help me set these up please" he asked as he handed me pictures of us. I nodded and got some tape and taped them to the wall. "That were a lot now that we're done I feel accomplished" I giggled.

The rest of the night we watched Christmas movies and ate a lot of snacks. Definitely not healthy. Then I think we eventually fell asleep.

A/n
I hope you enjoyed!
I dedicate this one to mooneverlandeu
And thank y'all for over 500 reads it means a lot :)