-Keita & Yedam; fanboy

Keita

I was in class and couldn't focus on what the teacher said all I could was look at yedam. He was wearing a red hoodie and some black jeans. I was caught off guard when the bell rang. I quickly got up and hurried to saehae's class.

She came out with a guy who had his arm swung around her shoulder. It was Yedam's. How was he able to arrive earlier than me. My thoughts got interrupted by saehae who literally jumped on me.

"Hey" I smiled at her. "I missed you" she laughed and got off me. I didn't hear because I was again busy stalking yedam. He was focused on on his phone. "Stop fanboying and give me attention" saehae whined. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to ignore you" I apologized and she laughed.

The three of us went up the roof. We walked to our little seat area we saehae and yedam made back in 6th grade. Yedam and her have been best friends since forever. I've knows yedam even before we met. I'm like his biggest fan. He's a trainee at YG Entertainment working hard to become an idol. I want to become one too and achieve my dreams.

"Here" I said handing my beautiful girlfriend the lunch I promised. "Thank you" he smiled at the dish. "And here" I gave yedam his. Our hands touched and I died. Like literally he is like my role model. Saehae smirked at me and opened her mouth to say something but I quickly put some food in her mouth to stop her from what she was going to do.

She quickly swallowed it and begann speaking. "Yedam did you know that Keita is like your biggest fan and wants to become an idol like you" he said quite quick so I couldn't shut her up. I looked down in embarrassment. "Oh really" he laughed. "I once stalked him because I heard him rap and wanted to hear more but I didn't get myself to ask" he continued.

"Wait what" I nearly screamed. "Yes really" he told us. Saehae couldn't keep in her laughter's. "He has been stalking you too if you didn't notice" she managed to say before choking on some pork. I glared at her. But I'm happy it's out and that I don't have to hide my inner fanboy Infront of him anymore.

"Keita I'll also be your number one fan" yedam smiled at me. "Tha-" I got interrupted by saehae who now had a intimidating face. "If someones going to be his number one fan it's going to be me. I mean I'm his girlfriend not you" she pointed her finger at yedam and poke his chest lightly and started laughing again. We all laughed for a good while.

A/n
I hope you enjoyed this little chapter? I just wanted to write about Keita being such a yedam fanboy hahahaha.