-Yeongue; sing for me

When I walked past a classroom on my way to leave school, I hear someone sing. The urge to peak at who this angelic voice belongs to was to big to be ignored.

I walked a few steps back and peaked through the window thingy at the door. There sat a cute duck looking guy (a/n he really reminds me of a duck I think ducks are cute). He was sitting in a desk holding a pen.

I've never seen him before. He kind of looked a little bit lonely there. I wanted to talk to him and listen to him singing all day. So that's what I did, I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey" I smiled as I sat in the desk next to him. He looked a little bit startled. "I heard you sing" I grinned and he just blushed.

"What's your name" I asked and before he could answer I asked a bunch of other questions. "Where are you from? Why have I never seen you before? In wich Classic are you? How old are you? Are you new?" I finally finished.

He gave me a face of confusion. "I'm y/n" I reached out my hand for him to shake. "Yyyy- Yeongue" he stuttered as he took my hand with care. "Cute" I smiled.

"I..I need to go" he said and I pouted. "See you tomorrow" I waved as he left. "So cute I wanna protect" I mumbled to myself.

The next day I came extra early to school. When I waited at the entrance i finally spotted him and immediately walked up to him. "Heyoo" I greeted him throwing my arm around his shoulder. "Hello" he mumbled.

"Can you please sing for me" I pleaded almost sounding as desperate as I was. He shook his head and walked forward pushing my hand of his shoulder. "Hey wait" I shouted running after him.

It went on like that for almost two weeks. I kept on following him and asking him to sing for me. I found out that we have all classes together except on Monday and that he wasn't new I just never noticed him. He also had a whole lot of friends in the upper classes.

I slowly started to give up he clearly didn't want to talk to me. The only conclusion I came to was that he didn't like me and didn't want to be my friend.

One Friday after school I went to the rooftop and sang myself. I never sang Infront of others, I liked to keep it for myself. I sang half moon by Dean when someone chimed in singing with me. I turned around to see the one and only Yeongue.

I was confused so I stopped singing. He sat down next to me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude to you" he smiled at me. AT ME. I repeat AT ME. I still looked at him confused on why he was suddenly talking to me.

"You know I was really embarrassed when you came into the classroom" he said. "Get to the point what are you trying so say" I breathed out. He chuckled "I have had a crush on you for the longest time but you never seemed to notice me" he paused. I was shook wWHATAT. "And when u suddenly talked to me I didn't know how act and what to say" he continued.

"Conclusion" I asked not knowing why he was telling me this all of sudden. "I want to get to know you better and maybe even be friends or more you know" he smiled.

I opened my mouth to say something when he suddenly grabbed my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss. The kiss was so gentle I melted right in his hands. He pulled a few centimetres away "I'll even sing for you as much as you-" I cut him off my kissing him again.

This guy was so kissable. Definitely didn't know much about him but what I knew was that it felt right. I could feel sparks and butterflies. "I think I tend more to the 'or even more' part" I smiled as I pulled away.

He was blushing so bad. I couldn't help but laugh.

A/n
I love Yeongue I want him to debut with yoonbin. Hes so cute uwu. He makes my heart flutter lol

Btw I just published a new fanfic about Junkyu it's called 'better' :)