-Sungyeon; flowers

Every time I see this boy, he always seems to have a flower on his hands.

"Mom I'll go out for a while see you later" I shouted as I closed the door. I plugged in my earbuds and played flower by VeriVery (song at the top). They debuted today (2019.01.09). I overslept their debut and I was pretty sad about it.

I started dancing with the song was guiding me. I didn't know where I was going but I kept dancing around the streets. Weirdly the streets weren't that busy that day.

The few people there looked at me but I couldn't quite tell what their face expressions said. I just kept on dancing. Dancing was my passion I loved it so much.

I soon came to a halt at the park. The flowers were Blooming everywhere. It looked so beautiful. I took out my earbuds and enjoyed the quiet scenario.

I walked around looking at all the stunning flowers. I was walking around the corner when I heard someone slightly humming. I wanted to hear more so I followed the melody as the humming turned into actual singing.

When the person came into my vision I was shocked. He was such a handsome guy with the voice of an angel. As I admired him I noticed he had a sunflower in his hands. It matched his yellow sweater.

He stopped singing and let out a long sigh. I heard him mumble something to himself. Only if was all I could make out. He stood up and walked away. No please don't go already.

+

I was at a boba shop and ordered a lychee tea with mango bobas. Right as I was about to walk out I saw him again, the guy from yesterday. I noticed this time he had a light purple tulip in his hands.

When I got out he was no where to be seen. I let out a sigh and walked home.

+

I haven't seen the guy in a while now. It literally drove me crazy. He never left my mind. I want to know who he is.

I decided to go to the park again. I thought that I maybe would catch him there. I listened to ring ring ring on my way there. When I arrived I took my headphones out.

I've always had the habit o taking them out when I entered the park. I never knew why. I walked around and took a few pictures.

I decided to look at the photos I took. One picture really catched my eyes. It was a picture of roses. In the back of the picture I could see the boy holding a rose.

The most strange thing was that he was looking directly into the camera.

Who are you?

A/n
I really hope you like this one.

Does anyone of you Stan VeriVery? Well I do and I really overslept their debut. I wasn't at school because I had a really bad headache. Anyway I'm so proud of them and their songs are amazing. I already pre-ordered the DIY version of very-us. I think I was one of the first people to order it on Amazon since I looked it up like 7 times everyday since January 1st haha. I'm so excited for it.

Have a great day my loves!💓