-Jihoon; beautiful

Jihoon

I walked into school when a certain someone caught my eyes. She was unbelievably beautiful. I have never seen someone as different as her, yet I blew my chance.

What is she even doing here? Never mind it's not my business anymore. I sighed and walked past her, hoping she wouldn't notice me. I heard her giggle while passing her and the person she was talking to.

It made me feel a way I haven't felt in a while. It almost made me stop in my tracks, I sighed and held myself together. I replaced my frown with a fake smile as I approached my group of friends.

"Aye that's my dude" hyunsuk cheered when he saw me. I laughed and bro hugged him and the others. "Let's get to class" we all made our way to class after Byuonggon said that.

Unfortunately for the teachers we have every class together, they hate us.I sat at my table while the others gathered around it. "Have yall seen this new girl" hyunsuk asked. "She's so hot" Byuonggon replied. I just went to my phone as their chatter continued.

The bell finally rang and everyone made their way to their seats. I felt someone take a seat next to me but I didn't bother to take a look.

"Ooh Jihoon is gonna get it" Doyoung shouted, followed by a lot of "oooh's" I decided to shrug it off. "Good morning class" I heard the teacher say I ignored her an continued going through my phone.

I ended up in my gallery, I stumbled over a few old photos of her and I. I could feel myself tense up. I was going to delete them, when I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh followed by a whisper "don't". I finally looked to my left to see her giving me a sad smile.

" But weren't you the one who once told me to let go of the past" I asked her. She took my hand in hers and gave it a light squeeze. "I was also the one who left. I was wrong I was always wrong" she frowned. "Stop" i paused and pulled my hand away. "I can't do this again" I finished getting up and walking straight out of class.

A/n
I don't know if this makes sense or if you can understand it haha I'm sorry.