-Jyunhao; untitled

[ngl that's one of my favourite pictures ever!]

I just passed the entrance of my school and made my way to my locker. Suddenly I felt an arm being swung over my shoulder. I looked to my right to see jyun hao. He usually
doesn't talk to girls. I mean he's the schools "bad boy" but he isn't a fuck boy. He always flicks the chicks drooling over him off.

"What are you doing" I asked slightly confused. Instead of answering he just smiled at me. I pushed his hand of my shoulder several times but he'd always put it back on. So I tried to ignore it. I got many glares from jyun hao obsessed girls. And many whispers were heard. I got kind of uncomfortable and I think he noticed.

He gave my shoulder a squeeze. "It's okay don't mind them" he told me. As we arrived by my locker. He took his arm off me to let me put my stuff away and leaned again the locker next to mine.

I closed my locker swung my bag back on and started walking to class with a quick pace. (Nananananana ok sorry)
Sadly he caught up with me.

"I see someone can't wait for ms.choi to torture us again" he chuckled again putting his arm back where it was before. "Why are you even talking to me" I asked. "I don't know I just felt like it" he shrugged.

A/n
A short one hope you don't mind. Have a good day!