-Yedam; take away

I was just lazily sitting at my desk in English when yedam decided to take away phone. "Hey give it back" I whined. "Nope" he said as he gave me a smirk. Ugh whyyy.

Right then the teacher walked in and sent yedam off to his class. He just walked away with my phone. WITH MY PHONE. Why was he even here?

I had to wait till lunch since me and him have no classes together and never cross eachothers paths in the hallways.

The day went by so slowly. I felt like the time went by slower every time I looked at the clock wich hung in the right corner at the front in every room.

I jumped up from my seat as the bell finally rung for lunch. I swung my bag around my shoulder and ran to his class. I knew wich one he was in last since he attends all the same classes as my brother.

I impatiently stood at the door waiting for him to come out. "Hey what ya doing here" my brother asked as he came out. "Bang ye freaking dam took my phone away and took it with him when the teacher sent him to class" I told him. He opened his mouth to reply but yedam came out off the room and I literally jumped on him. "Give me my damn phone I've been dying" I yelled hitting his back.

"Good to see you too" he laughed as he got me off him. "Why are you laughing give it back" I said sternly. "Only if you go and get some take away with me for lunch" he smirked. How did he dare. I looked for my brother. I saw him walk away with a wink. This bitch.

"Ugh okay" I agreed. "It's a date" he told me. "You wish" I said smacking his forehead. "Ouch you didn't have to do that" he fake cried rubbing his forehead.

"Let's go I'm hungry" I tugged at his jacket. "Hungry for my attention" he laughed following after me.

A/n
A short one I hope you enjoyed it tho:)

Anyway this dude why did he have to do that. My poor baby mahiro had to leave. Most of my babies will have to leave since I love all of them. That's not okay. I cried so bad... I don't want them too. I also don't want Seunghun and Byuonggon to compete against eachother:(