-Yoonbin; sad

He's been distant towards everyone lately even his best friend. She is the only one really caring, but also the one he pushes away the most.

She's deeply hurting because of not knowing what's going on. They knew eachother ever since they were in diapers. And ever since first grade she fell in love with him.

He would never notice the hints she gave him. Although some how he would always get jealous when other guys are around her.

She has tried to date before since she thought Yoonbin would never return her love. Instead he kept pushing her and everyone away. Further further and further. No one noticed but her. No one even noticed they weren't together anymore like they used to.

Maybe because Yoonbin was barely at school these days. He still kept up with school because every day on her way back home she stopped at her neighbours house to give him notes she took for him, paper work they got and their homework.

She would always put it in the mailbox because he never opened the door. His parents were never home, they were always working not noticing how much their son was suffering.

No one knew what was going on and why he was suffering. Not even Yoonbin himself knew why.

Every night before going to sleep she walked to her window wich was opposite Yoonbins and said good night. They used to do that every night before going to bed. Now it's just her and a window with always closed curtains.

A/n
I think this will be going to become a book.

Please tell me what you think of my writing in 3rd person. I don't do it that often so I would like some feedback:)