[Marc X Reader] My Muse

(Requested by/Dedicated to Watamote7777)

There was a sigh from the other side of the room, followed by fast writing, which was followed by furious scribbling and back to the sigh. This went on for awhile. Sigh. Write. Scribble. Repeat.

"Okay Marc, what's up?" you spun in your chair to look at your dark haired boyfriend sitting on your bed.

"Writer's block!" he groaned and face planted.

"Alright, let's see what Ladybug and Chat Noir are up to. They'll give you an idea right? What do you call it, they're your muse?" Marc glumly nodded his head in your blankets and you quickly opened up your computer to see the latest news in France...and nothing. "It looks like they've got a day off today." You smiled, "good for them. It sure must be exhausting, going after villains every day." You trailed off as you got lost in your thoughts. "Oh! Maybe you could ask Nathaniel for some ideas! Or maybe implement our classmates into your stories! Y'know, like you did with Nathaniel!" you suggested excitedly.

"Most of them have been akumatized," he mumbled with his face still in your blankets, "so they've already made an appearance."

"I'm sure not all of them have been akumatized." You got up from your chair and moved to your bed to sit next to him. "So...let's think here. Alya? No, she's Lady WiFi. Nino? He's the Bubbler. Kim! Oh wait, he's Dark Cupid. Ivan...is Stoneheart. Max! Uh, he's the Gamer. Mylène! She's too sweet to be akumatized!" you snapped your fingers as you thought you figured it out.

"Nope." Marc shook his head, "Horrificator."

"Darn. Alix? No, she's Timebreaker. Sabrina? She's Vanisher, right?" you asked dejectedly and Marc nodded. "Chloe, well, she's Antibug. Juleka! Ah, no, she's Reflekta. Rose?" you asked uncertainly.

"Princess Fragrance."

"Not even the teachers are safe!" you shouted in frustration, "Mr. Damocles is Dark Owl and Miss Bustier is Zombizou! Maybe our school is cursed." You frowned as you looked at how you lacked the fingers to count all of your friends who've been akumatized, "or haunted or something."

"That's it!" Marc's eyes lit up in excitement. Eagerly he began to write down his thoughts, "none of the students would've guessed it. The quietest student in the entirety of Collège Françoise Dupont, was Hawk Moth. It was the perfect place to find unsuspecting villains. Middle schoolers were always high in emotions, and those emotions were Hawk Moth's favorite prey." You smiled as he started to write happily again, dozens of ideas flying through his brain. You decided to let him work on his story in silence, and you stood up to return to your desk and do your homework. "(y/n)?" Marc stopped writing momentarily to look up at you and your froze to look at him.

"Yeah?"

"You're my muse." He smiled before he started to write again.