[Akumatized! Luka x Fem! Reader] Perfect

AN: Yasss! So excited to be writing for my boy again. Luka is more famous in this AU than he canonically is in the series (say his music has really taken off on YouTube or something like that). :) Also, this was supposed to be for valentine's day...I guess it's for pi day now?

Requested by: Cookie Monster/elvesarecool on Quotev

As school was let out for the day, you caught sight of your favorite blue haired person. Grinning, you ran up to him and stood on your tiptoes to cover his eyes with your hands, "guess who?"

"Pretty sure it's my boo," he took your hands into his larger hands and took them off his face, causing you to lean forward onto his shoulders from behind.

"You're so smooth it should be illegal," you grinned as you gave him a peck on the cheek.

"You're so cute it should be illegal," he replied without hesitation and captured your lips into a quick kiss.

You heard a loud gag from behind and the two of you turned to see the mayor's daughter glaring at you, "can I help you?" you questioned the blonde.

"Yeah! You can tone down your PDA!" she replied loudly, "it's in front of the school for everyone to see!"

You pulled off of Luka and looked around you to see everyone going about their daily lives, "I don't see anyone being bothered by it." You shrugged.

"It's tarnishing the reputation of the school!"

You sighed, "okay, we'll leave." You took hold of Luka's hand and led the two of you away.

"Hmph, he could do so much better than her," you heard the snide remark of the younger girl.

"Like who?" a second voice asked eagerly.

"I'd say me, but I'm already with Adrien," she cooed out said person's name and you cringed, "someone as famous as him deserves someone with the same level of fame."

"Hey," you felt Luka stiffen next to you and gently rubbed his hand, "don't give her a second thought. She's just a self-absorbed rich kid, besides," you gave him a reassuring smile, "we don't care about what a freshman thinks."

He relaxed and took a breath, "you're right."

You gave him a teasingly smug grin, "I know. She's probably salty that she doesn't have anyone to spend Valentine's day with."

"Do you know she doesn't have anyone? Didn't she say Adrien?" Luka questioned as the two of you continued walking hand in hand.

You shrugged, "I don't know. But she has a reputation that's almost as loud as her ego."

"Savage."

As the two of you continued your walk, there was a squeal, and a girl shouting, "oh my god that's Luka!" You looked around in surprise, it wasn't often that Luka was recognized on the street. There was the pattering of feet and the two of you turned around to see a girl looking up at Luka adoringly, "you're Luka Couffaine right?"

"Yeah, that's me." He smiled.

"I love your music so much!" she continued to gush, "I put it on and it immediately makes me feel better!"

"I'm glad that it does that," he continued to grin, "that means a lot."

"Can I, can I get a picture?" she gasped eagerly.

He gave you a glance and you shrugged before stepping back to let the two of them take the photo, "sure." He smiled, "can you hold this for me boo?" he pulled his bag off his shoulder and you took it from him.