1

Erika:

Today was the day I was going to college. I jumped up and had a shower. I quickly got dressed into this.

I ran down stairs and had a quick breakfast

I ran down stairs and had a quick breakfast. I then ran back upstairs and my brother Jc helped me take my boxes out to me car. After about 1 hour I was all packed up and was ready to say my goodbyes. My siblings came down the stairs and so did my mom and dad.

E- Bye mom I'll miss you

MA- Aw I'll miss you too

We hugged and then my dad.

E- I'll miss you dad

DD- I'll miss you too pumpkin

I hugged my dad and there were tears streaming down everyones faces. It was then time for Morgan.

E- I'll miss you Mo

M- I'll miss ya as well Rik

I hugged Morgan, then it was Jc.

E- By Jc, I really hate your guts but I'm gonna miss you

Jc- Same, I'll see you soon though

We hugged, then it was Dani. She will definitely be the hardest to let go of.

E- I'm gonna miss you so much Nana

D- I'll miss you too Riky

We hugged the longest until it was time to say good bye. I drove to the airport and hopped on my plane. All of my things were already on their way there.

Jake:

Toady was the day. The day I can leave this shit hole. Anyway, I got up and had a shower then quickly got dressed into this.

I then had my quick breakfast and my dad then helped me put my things in my car

I then had my quick breakfast and my dad then helped me put my things in my car. Everything was ready to go. My mom and brother came rushing down the stairs and I said goodbye to each one of them.

J- Bye dad, I'll see you soon

DG- Yup, you better come visit

J- I will, don't worry

We did a bro hug, then it was my mom.

J- I'll visit soon ma

MP- Oh I know, your gonna

I hugged my mom, then it was for my brother. We have had lots of ups and downs like the time he slept with my girl who he knew I loved, but anyways, I'm over her and I have forgiven Logan. I'm still kinda pissed to this day.

J- See ya Log

L- Hope to see you too Jakey

We did a bro hug, then I hopped in the car and drove off to the airport. My stuff was all already on its way when I got on the plane.

4 hours later

Erika:

I have just landed and got my stuff. I went to go to the airport parking lot to retrieve my new car that I purchased. I drove to the college and went inside. I went to the front desk for my key and my room info.

DL=DeskLady

E- Hi, I'm Erika Costell. I was wondering if you could give me my key and room info?

DL- Yes, you will be sharing room. Your room number is 317 and here is your key.

The lady handed me a key.

E- Thank you

DL- No problem sweetie

I walked away from the front desk to the stairs of the college building. I got to the 3rd floor and looked for the room 317. I finally found it and saw someone had already moved in. There was a lot of guy stuff. Oh god. Am I staying with a guy? Noooooo! I stepped through the door and looked around. No one was home so I decided to take it upon myself to have a look around and try to figure out who I was staying with.

Jake:

When I landed I quickly got my stuff and headed out to the airport parking lot to get my car that I had purchased a few days ago. I quickly drove to the college building and got my room number. It was 317. I went to the 3rd floor and found my room. I went in and nobody had been here yet so I took my opportunity to start unpacking with no interruptions. I finished unpacking quickly and my roommate was still not here to I texted Tony to ask what room he was staying in. He replied.

Toner😎- Hey bro, my room number is 312 so come on down any time you need or want😀

I then replied.

Jakey💪- Thanks bro, coming down just now, I'm in room 317 so I'm gonna be there in 2 seconds 🤪

I walked over to Tonys house and we chilled I decided after about 6 hours to go back to my own dorm to see if my roommate had moved in yet. When I got back I walked in to see girls stuff placed her and there. A female, greeeaaattt. I went into my room and got changed into some joggers and no shirt, so I was shirtless. I grabbed some popcorn and sat on the sofa and watched IT. Next thing I know, a girl walks in the dorm.

Erika:

After I had finished packing I went to see the girls. We were all chilling in their dorm, yes they share a dorm, how unfair. 6 hours had passed so I decided to go back to my dorm. When I arrived I saw this muscular blonde guy, with black joggers on and was shirtless, sitting on the sofa eating popcorn. I saw he was watching IT so I walked by and went into my room. I went in my closet and put on my pjs.

I then plopped on my bed and went on my phone

I then plopped on my bed and went on my phone. 2 hours later I had fallen asleep.

(Words 900)