3

When we got to the restaurant, I sat next to Blake. I was a bit confused on why he wasn't infront of me, Jake and Alissa were also next to one another. Jake sat across from me, and Blake and Alissa sat across from each other. Blake and Alissa were talking a lot and flirting a lot. I was getting quite jealous, I could tell Jake was too. I decided to try and stop them flirting, but it didn't work.

E- So guys, what are you all having?

B- Imma have the beef, what about you Alissa? *smirked*

I saw Jake tense up so I put my foot on his so I could get his attention. He looked at me and I looked at him, we made eye contact for at least 10 seconds. I mouthed "its ok" and he nodded. I could tell he was still annoyed though. We ate our dinner and the boys decided to split the bill. The dinner had come to $347.89 so the boys all put in $60 but Jake put in $110. I was confused on why so I asked him.

E- Why did you put in $110

J- The math *smirks*

E- Ok ok *giggles*

Jake smiles at me, so I smile back.

A- Whats going on here? *pissed*

J- What do you mean?

We were all still siting at the table by the way.

A- ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!

J- What the fuck, no, you need to calm down

A- Fine, but don't expect me to act the same

Jake looks at me and rolls his eyes. I smile and giggle to myself. We all left and went to our dorms. Me and Jake walked to our dorm after we said goodbye to everyone. I got a text by Tessa saying to come over, we were all going to have a mini party, hangout thing. So I asked Jake.

E- Hey Jake?

J- Mmhmm *smiles*

E- *smiles* You wanna go hang out with everyone?

J- Yeah sure, can we go get Liss though?

E- Yeah of course *smiles*

J- Thanks *smiles*

We got up and by this time we were in our pjs. We left our dorm and went to Alissa's dorm. (Almost forgot to mention, Alissa moved out of the dorm with the girls and got her own) As me and Jake were getting closer, we heard moaning. I looked and saw Jake tearing up. I hugged him tight. We knocked on the door and Alissa answered. She looked at me.

A- Hey E, what brings you here?

E- *points at Jake*

A- Oh hey baby *nervous*

J- So your the one cheating?

A- What no! I would never!

J- Then why IS THERE MOANING COME FROM YOUR DORM!?

A- Look baby I'm sor-

Alissa got cut off by someone kissing her neck.

J- I knew it, WE'RE OVER!

Jake ran away, but before I went to chase him, I looked closer at the guy, it was.....BLAKE!

E- WHAT THE FUCK BLAKE!

B- Bebe! *scared and nervous*

E- WE'RE OVER, HAVE FUN HAVING SEX!

I then looked to see Alissa with her head hanging low.

E- and you, WE ARE NOT FRIENDS NO MORE! LEAVE ME AND JAKE ALONE AND DON'T EVER THINK WE WILL FORGIVE YOU DUMBASSES!

A- Rik, please

E- NO!

I stormed away, tears in my eyes. I ran into my dorm and fell to the floor. I saw Jake run out of his room with red puffy eyes looking at me confused.

J- Rik? You ok?

E- Blake cheated on me with Alissa!

⚠️MATURE THEMES⚠️

Jake walked up to me and hugged me tight. When I'm with Jake, I feel safe. More sat than I ever did with Blake. We looked into each others eyes, we both started to lean in. Before I new it, I felt another pair of lips on mine. I kissed back, he licked my bottom lip to have permission, I accepted. We were making out by this time and Jake was on the floor while I was straddling him at his waist. He started to tug on my shirt, I knew he wanted it off, so thats what I did. I took my shirt off to reveal my black lace bra. He looked at me and smirked. I took his shirt off too. I stood up and so did he. He pushed me against the door and started to make out with me again.

J- Jump *whispered*

Thats what I did. I jumped onto his waist, my legs wrapped round his waist and my arms wrapped round his neck. His hands were on my butt keeping me from falling. He made his way to his bed and threw me on. We smirked at each other. He got on top of me and continued to make out with me. I felt him take my pants off and soon after I was only in my black lace thong and my black lace bra. I flipped us over and I started to take off his pants not breaking the kiss. By this time we were both only in underwear. He pulled away.

E- I'm sorry did I do something wrong?

J- No, not at all, I just wanted to ask you something

I was straddling him by the way.

E- Hit me with it

J- Do you wanna be my girlfriend

E- Of course!

He pulled me back in for the kiss and 10 minutes later we are both naked. He looked at me.

J- You sure?

E- 100%!

J- Whatever you say princess

He got a condom and put it on. He slowly and gently slid into me. I was a moaning mess. I later flipped us over and started to ride him. We were both moaning like crazy. We continued for at least 4 hours and then fell next to each other and slowly but surly fell asleep.