9

Tessa:

I screamed and ran over to Erika. The squad ran in and saw me. Kade runs out to call an ambulance and me and the others stay with Erika. When Kade gets back I run out of Erika's room and go up to Jake and slap him in the face.

J- Ow! What the fuck was that for!?

T- GET MISS SLUT OUT THEN ILL TELL YOU!!

Slut- Excuse you!?

T- THATS RIGHT!! GET OUT!!

Slut- Whatever bitch!

The slut left and it was just me and Jake.

J- What do you wanna tell me so badly *rolls eyes*

E- MY BEST FRIEND IS IN THERE, LYING BLEEDING FROM EVERYWHERE IN A BATHTUB BECAUSE SHE LOVES YOU!! SHE WAS GOING TO SAY SHE LOVES YOU EARLIER BUT INSTEAD YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO BREAKUP WITH YOU!! KNOCK SOME SENCE INTO YOUR BRAIN BECAUSE THAT IS THE MOST STUPID THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE!!

J- I-I didn't know

T- OF COURSE YOU DIDNT KNUCKLE HEAD!

I heard sirens so I ran into the bathroom and told everyone they were coming. Next thing I know, I hear people barging through the door, moving everyone out the way. They pick up Erika and the cover her in a towel. She has cuts everywhere. They quickly rush her outside and then a doctor comes in.

Dr- So, who is coming with ms.Costell?

Squad- Me!

Dr- Ok, well you can't all go, is there family or a boyfriend?

J- Me, I-I'm her boyfriend

We all look at Jake but he walks out with the doctor.

T- What the fuck?

A- He broke up with her though!

S- I know right!

M- Tony what were you and Jake doing earlier?

An- He came into my dorm crying his eyes out, and by the way, Jake NEVER and I mean NEVER crys. He told me the story and said about 50 million times that he loves her, it was actually getting annoying!

T- Ok, well lets go!

We all rushed to the hospital. We went into the waiting room and saw Jake with his head in his hands. We all knew he was crying or something. We went up to the lady and asked when we could see Erika. She told us we could go in when her surgery is over. SHES HAVING SURGERY! Omg, anyway, we walk over and sit next to Jake.

An- Hey bro

J- .........

C- She's gonna be ok

T- She's a fighter and we know that

J- .........

A- Me and her are all good now

J- .........

K- Guys I don't think he's going to talk..

M- Yeah

Next thing we know, we hear Jake say something.

J- I love you princess, you are my world.... please don't go.... I love you too much

T- Awww *whispers*

Lady- Ms. Costell

Squad- Me!

Lady- Come with me

We all followed the lady to Erika's room. We were warned before we went in, that there was going to be lots of tubes coming from Erika and thats theres a lot going on. We all didn't care, we walked in and saw Erika, looking lifeless, pale and hurt. We sit down next to her, and she is asleep.

T- rik? *crying*

A- We l-love you

Squad but Jake- So much

Jake gently took Erika's hand.

J- I love you cupcake, your my world, please wake up, I'm sorry, I over reacted, I love you so so so so so so much, I literally can't even tell you

Jake was crying his eyes out at this point.

E- I love you too bubba *quiet*

We all looked and saw Erika was awake. We all were so happy.

Squad but Jake- Hey rik

E- Hey guys..

Kade walked over to tell the doctor she was awake.

Dr- Hello Erika

E- Hi doctor

Dr- I'm surprised you woke up this early, someone or something special must of helped you

E- Defiantly *looks at Jake and smiles*

Dr- Thats good, well we are just going to do some tests then you are free to leave

E- Ok, thank you

Dr- No problem

2 hours later

Erika:
I have just left the hospital and we are just heading back to college now. I am just going to rest for the rest of the day.

E- Guys I'm just gonna rest for the rest of the day

Squad- Ok

We get back to our dorm and I head into my room. It's wrecked. I quickly grab a set of pjs and change. I then grab one of my blankets and head back out to the living room.

T- What are you doing out? Get back in there and rest

E- T, it's wrecked

T- Oh Yeah, come on then

I plop in the sofa and talk and laugh with my friends. After a while everyone has left.

J- Prnic- Uh I mean, Rik *sad*

E- Yes

J- It's fine, sorry

E- Ja- I mean.... Monkey?

J- *smiles*

E- I'm sorry I didn't call you by your nickname, it's my fault

J- Rik, it's mine, I shouldn't have done that, and thinking about it, I stupidly broke up with you over a nickname basically

E- *giggles*

J- If you want, I mean you don't have to but, do you wanna try again?

E- Yes, I'd love that

J- I love you cupcake

E- I love you too Bubba

Me and Jake cuddle up on the sofa and end up falling asleep.